What is the best class setup?

#1mattl4555Posted 2/17/2013 9:48:03 AM
I don't need any of those "whatever's the best for you" answers. Can I just get what most people consider the best setup or at least the best gun and attachments.
#2ugotmailbroPosted 2/17/2013 9:53:57 AM
m27 with grenade launcher
executioner

blindeye (all you need)
fast hands / hard wired
dead silence / awareness

m27 is the best AR in the game in the AR-dominant game. Noobtube is as strong as evuh.
executioner? lol it's a mini shotgun that can destroy things.
blindeye to not be seen by all them crazy scorestreaks.
fast hands to boost the speed of your weapon touching skills and hard wired lets you be godly. dead silence and awareness is awesome for fighting against and as a sound whore in a game where sound whoring is so effective.
#3wehomiesPosted 2/17/2013 10:00:01 AM
ugotmailbro posted...
m27 with grenade launcher
executioner

blindeye (all you need)
fast hands / hard wired
dead silence / awareness

m27 is the best AR in the game in the AR-dominant game. Noobtube is as strong as evuh.
executioner? lol it's a mini shotgun that can destroy things.
blindeye to not be seen by all them crazy scorestreaks.
fast hands to boost the speed of your weapon touching skills and hard wired lets you be godly. dead silence and awareness is awesome for fighting against and as a sound whore in a game where sound whoring is so effective.

blows my mind
#4Eternal JehutyPosted 2/17/2013 10:00:19 AM
Honestly, it really IS whatever works best for you. I've tried using setups I've seen others use or have posted, and they haven't really worked.

With that said, here is what I use on pretty much all of my classes:

Perk 1: Ghost/Hardline
Perk 2: Scavenger
Perk 3: Engineer

EMP Grenade
Bouncing Betty or C4
Wildcard: Perk 1 Greed

With all of my guns I use a Suppressor and mostly Fast Mag as my second attachment.

I tend to play with a rushing playstyle. I've tried swapping those current Perks I use with Flak Jacket, Toughness, Fast Hands, and Dexterity, but ultimately I get the best results with what I have above. I do have an Anti Air class, as well.

As far as killstreaks, I really like to run VSAT (ALWAYS!), and then usually a lower killstreak, and a higher one. Before I Prestiged I was using UAV, VSAT, and Dogs.
---
XBox Live: ImmortalArbiter | PSN: EternalJehuty
#5GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/17/2013 10:02:42 AM
Assault shield
Executioner
Flak jacket
Scavenger+fast hands
Tac mask
Perk2 greed
Combat axe x2
Danger close

Best on hardpoint

If enemy is reloading axe them quick.
If enemy trying to blow you up backpedal to a corner and switch to executioner and blast him.
#6FourOneSixPosted 2/17/2013 10:11:29 AM
My go-to class for Kill Confirmed:

AN-94 with stock (necessity for ARs), extended mags, laser sight/reflex sight
Hardline/Ghost
Toughness
Dexterity

This works wonders for me, personally, but you could always run a generic PDW/MSMC class and do just as well, if not better.
---
You're the opposite of Batman.
GT: Rohhh