The Zombie leaderboards, a question...

#1Ordained_KillerPosted 2/17/2013 1:31:30 PM
I know that 1 slash mark means solo, and I know that 4 slash marks means 4 players, but how do you get on the leader boards with only 2 or 3 people?

Thanks
---
Call of Duty killed the shooter.
#2JamaalCharles39Posted 2/17/2013 3:44:43 PM
By being good/ glitching
---
Tony Gonzalez is the best tight end ever. Not Winslow SR., Gates, or Gronk are even close to being as good as him.
#3AlaskanBluesPosted 2/17/2013 3:51:04 PM
You can ready up and get a game going with only 3. To have two I remember seeing a youtube video having two players signing a guest each and then they all ready up. When the timer starts counting down they signed their guests out so only two of them were in the game and having their stats count for the leaderboards.
#4Ordained_Killer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:38:49 PM
AlaskanBlues posted...
You can ready up and get a game going with only 3. To have two I remember seeing a youtube video having two players signing a guest each and then they all ready up. When the timer starts counting down they signed their guests out so only two of them were in the game and having their stats count for the leaderboards.

So what about custom games? If I keep it on normal, will it count towards the leader boards?
---
#5TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/18/2013 11:56:48 AM
Ordained_Killer posted...
AlaskanBlues posted...

So what about custom games? If I keep it on normal, will it count towards the leader boards?

no

the only way to get a consistent 2 or 3 player game is by doing what is stated above with the guest controller.
#6Dark_Dash99Posted 2/18/2013 12:14:56 PM
well if you have bad connection like me and cant find a game, party up with one friend and when it finishes looking for a match it puts you in a lobby where you can both ready up. Have fun with two people!
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#7Wii_MiiPosted 2/18/2013 1:58:43 PM
I dont get why there isnt just a option to play 2 - 3 players. it's just stupid.
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#8Ordained_Killer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:36:20 AM
Wii_Mii posted...
I dont get why there isnt just a option to play 2 - 3 players. it's just stupid.

Ditto.

There was 3 of us online the other night & we were trying to get the 3 of us in a room alone. At the last second we had someone join. Kind of discouraged, but he actually turned out to be okay with us... until level 34. Then he left, we made it to 42 and we didn't get our update to the leaderboards since we lost the guy before the game ended.

Just dumb.
---