Titles are meaningless and a joke

#11duericPosted 2/17/2013 4:05:44 PM
Well, apparently they meant enough for you to make a topic about it.

My guess is, either the game didn't quite go as you're describing. Or you're jealous that such "bad" players could get such a cool title.

Either way. Stop looking at lobby leaderboards and you'll have way more fun.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#12Lisbon14215(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:52:13 PM
dueric posted...
Well, apparently they meant enough for you to make a topic about it.

My guess is, either the game didn't quite go as you're describing. Or you're jealous that such "bad" players could get such a cool title.

Either way. Stop looking at lobby leaderboards and you'll have way more fun.

Pretty sure that I stated that I do not look at lobby leaderboards before games. Apparently reading comprehension isn't one of your stronger attributes. The game in question went exactly as described and I would be more then happy to upload it. And no, I'm not jealous of some meaningless title obviously obtained by boosting. I was merely trying to point out that because of boosting, titles and emblems have pretty much become a running joke in BO2 and it's too bad for those of us who actually grind for some of the harder ones.
#13duericPosted 2/17/2013 6:15:01 PM
Lisbon14215 posted...
I was merely trying to point out that because of boosting, titles and emblems have pretty much become a running joke in BO2 and it's too bad for those of us who actually grind for some of the harder ones.

Dude, titles have been a running joke since their inception in MW2.

Blops 2 just manages to have some pretty cool ones that people tend to want. Hence the jelly and discrediting,
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14Mr_CumberdalePosted 2/17/2013 6:25:18 PM
Yeah I get tired of thinking I have competition because I see a Nuclear title, but their overall KD is like ~1.
#15ROMKratosPosted 2/17/2013 6:26:37 PM
It's something to break the monotony. I'll actively try to get some of the cooler ones to take my mind off of grinding. I'm proud of some of them, but they're just trinkets as far as I'm concerned. Don't be so jealous.
---
All personnel should reach minimum safe distance immediately...
#16duericPosted 2/17/2013 6:33:42 PM(edited)
ROMKratos posted...
It's something to break the monotony. I'll actively try to get some of the cooler ones to take my mind off of grinding. I'm proud of some of them, but they're just trinkets as far as I'm concerned. Don't be so jealous.

As long as you know the ones you got were earned, that's all that matters.

Everyone else is going to assume boosting anyway.
---
#17emericaPosted 2/17/2013 6:29:56 PM
It means they had a 30 kill game, which is a single game accomplishment. It is a feat not everyone can do. But just because you have a nuclear title doesn't mean you are going to beast every single game you play. Even people with 300 kds and 600 spm have bad games.
---
:)
#18supercoolisaacPosted 2/17/2013 6:32:23 PM
Stay mad haters
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#19xPercivala2536xPosted 2/17/2013 6:49:51 PM
I use whatever title has the most skulls, because in most public matches, granted the Lag Gods are favorable on said day, I have the most kills.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#20dario1101Posted 2/17/2013 6:54:58 PM
I wonder if there is a "My Little Pwny" title like in MW2
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)