I just got Treyarch'd so hard. GREAT SPAWN SYSTEM GUYS.

#11Cheko2015Posted 2/17/2013 5:13:13 PM
Yeah I get spawn killed like this all the time....

But hey, start complaining when you get spawned into a TRIGGERED bouncing betty. That happened to me once. I just got spawn killed by a lightning strike or whatever its called and while complaining about being spawn killed by that, the MILLISECOND I spawn again, I see an explosion and I die. Watch it in theater mode, teammate triggered a bouncing betty and while it was going up in the air and about to explode, it spawned me in the exact same position of the bouncing betty. Like you can pause it and see my head appear right on top of a bouncing betty up in th air about to explode. It was clipping into my skull for crying out loud. It then blows up and I die.

And in FFA the other day, the game spawned me in between a shock charge and a claymore. So the millisecond I spawned, I got electrocuted and could not move which led me to going prone as a defense tactic in the same spot. About the time I started to go prone the claymore in my area gets triggered and I die...

Oh well my worst COD spawn ever was in MW3. Some guy shot off a javelin missle which I saw him shoot it off, he then proceeded to kill me. And then when I spawned, I spawned into the Javelin missile's landing spot...

Yeah endure crap like that and complain about the games horrendous spawning system.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#12CarbonFibrePosted 2/17/2013 5:18:35 PM
It's not just the spawns but the maps. The devs got lazy or wanted to change the pace and character of the games, so all the maps are now tight, very rectangular, and don't have a lot of wasted space.

I can't speak for the old Treyarch games, but in MW and MW2 you'd spawn in a place where no enemies would ever be in 90% of the time. This is where you'd spawn safely or run back to throw down care package markers. Now you spawn into gunfire, and when you throw down a package you immediately get shot.
#13QualiTPosted 2/17/2013 5:24:27 PM
I liked listening to that, all I could hear was the stealth chopper pooing on everyone xD
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#14BrockObamaPosted 2/17/2013 5:32:54 PM
Pretty standard play, actually.

Spawn killing is an integral part of CTF, and it's not just Black Ops 2. You were most likely just playing smart players.

Of course, this nonsense still happens in TDM. No issue with CTF here though.
#15Krazoa2Posted 2/17/2013 5:49:48 PM
What happened to that new, innovative spawn system they claimed to add before the game came out, that was supposed to keep evolving as people played by taking data from whenever someone died withing 3-5 seconds of spawning to make the overall spawn system better?

I mean if Treyarch said they implemented it, it must be true right?
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#16CarbonFibrePosted 2/18/2013 4:41:54 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
What happened to that new, innovative spawn system they claimed to add before the game came out, that was supposed to keep evolving as people played by taking data from whenever someone died withing 3-5 seconds of spawning to make the overall spawn system better?

I mean if Treyarch said they implemented it, it must be true right?

It depends on the game mode, but I have noticed new spawning patterns such as spawning on teammates right where they have just eliminated an enemy (even sometimes the exact one that killed you).
#17Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/18/2013 4:57:11 AM
The only actual spawn kill I saw in that vid was the last one with the dude hiding behind the tractor.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#18Best_PK_In_ACPosted 2/18/2013 5:02:21 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
I was gonna watch it but then I saw your Gamertag.

oh wow i just saw it too

i cant believe that s*** is real lol i always thought those usernames were just an inside-joke type of troll thing like "XXX 1337 Snipergodx1241quIcKscopEking420marijuana" and s***
---
#NewBreedAlphaMale #TeamShenti
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
#19Aether_LyricPosted 2/18/2013 5:04:13 AM
This is CTF's fault, not Treyarch's
#20ReTouchablePosted 2/18/2013 11:00:18 AM
You know the spawn-system is broken if you can spawn trap a entire enemy team on your own in TDM.