I still feel like they should nerf the target finder

#51SevenDayCandlePosted 3/16/2013 10:32:28 PM
Too many things to read in here honestly. It's probably been said though.

Remove the Mini-Map.

Sniper scopes don't have it, Variable Zoom doesn't have it, Dual-Band doesn't have it. Yet the TF does...

There's many other things that need to be done with it, like removing it from the game completely, but that won't happen.
#52MoegittoPosted 3/16/2013 10:47:47 PM
They just recently buffed Cold-Blooded so the crosshairs don't turn red anymore if you cross them. So now you don't appear with a shoot me target, you don't make the TF beep, and the crosshairs don't indicate you as an enemy. Just adding some input, continue with the whining...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#53yiangaruuugaPosted 3/17/2013 7:58:02 AM
They should get rid of Ghost, Assassin, etc., or atleast put them in a Tier with Stopping Power, Juggernaut, Flak Jacket, Danger Close, and Scavenger. Then it would be justified.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#54Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/17/2013 8:00:28 AM
QualiT posted...
it should giev you a 25% range penalty on SMGS, 50% on ARS and 75% range penalty on LMGS.

just my opinion though.

So make it useless.... just like the grip attachment, and the SF attachment on the FAL/SMR?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#55GnaTAcEPosted 3/17/2013 8:50:44 AM
I just feel it adds way too much accuracy bonus to guns with it on. It's a accurate as a scope and that's crazy. The target finder system not soo much. I just see as that one thing people use when they suck at finding people.

Most of those lmg-tf user's forget about BO2's glorious spawns. Keep on not looking behind you.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#56yediPosted 3/17/2013 11:07:30 AM
The only thing I wish they'd fix is the whole "red diamond flashing for a second if an enemy is NEAR where you're looking" glitch. If an enemy is behind a wall or running up stairs it'll quickly blip a diamond in their general area, telling you "hey, someone's coming!" and more than ample time to prep a hose down of the poor unsuspecting victim.

I kinda agree that it's a little too accurate. I love using it on my LMG entirely because it's like an ACOG scope that DOESN'T SUCK UTTER BALLS. Even if it had no "target finder" aspect, it'd still be one of the best sights in the game for LMGs.

I have actually recently fallen head over heels for the hybrid sight on LMG's since it gives me all I ever wanted from the sights, but still, the target finder is a pretty top tier sight for LMGs, between the minor zoom, reduced recoil and only minor hindrance to viewing area. The glitchy "I can see through walls, man" and "I can see (targets) for miles and miles and miles and miles" aspects are just icing on the cake.
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#57AnubisrichPosted 3/17/2013 11:11:14 AM
It's a crutch for bad players and those with poor eyesight.
#58BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:07:18 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Too many things to read in here honestly. It's probably been said though.

Remove the Mini-Map.

Sniper scopes don't have it, Variable Zoom doesn't have it, Dual-Band doesn't have it. Yet the TF does...

There's many other things that need to be done with it, like removing it from the game completely, but that won't happen.

Maybe but I don't know if a lot of bad player even look at their mini map
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~