the guns in this game are pretty balanced....

#11Redskins4Life21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:55:51 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Redskins stop making topics. Seriously you're one of those 1.2 k/d guys who thinks he's bout to go pro.

Who the f are you?
---
Now Playing: Black Ops II
Playing Soon: Dishonored, Halo 4, Walking Dead, Hitman, Rage, Need for Speed
#12AlleRacingPosted 2/18/2013 10:02:15 AM
Weapons are fine.

Maps are the problem.

This. The majority of the maps are too tiny with way to many tight corners and clutter. Even Turbine, large though it may be, is fairly tight.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#13Redskins4Life21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:18:45 AM
AlleRacing posted...
Weapons are fine.

Maps are the problem.

This. The majority of the maps are too tiny with way to many tight corners and clutter. Even Turbine, large though it may be, is fairly tight.

I understand where you guys are coming from on this. However, there are maps with large open spaces to go along with the tight corridors. Drone, Cargo, Downhill, Carrier, Standoff, Aftermath, Express, Meltdown, Overflow....

Raid, the smg paradise, has open areas as well. Just avoid the trenches in these maps and you can play longball
---
Now Playing: Black Ops II
Playing Soon: Dishonored, Halo 4, Walking Dead, Hitman, Rage, Need for Speed
#14chessmyantidrugPosted 2/18/2013 10:39:59 AM
You should be playing to your weapon's strengths. I primary rush with an assault rifle, so I try to patrol areas of the map with long sight lines. I stick to weapons that are capable of killing in three shots (MTAR, SWAT-556, AN-94) so I can still compete with SMGs in CQC, but they have superior range and will outgun SMGs in most ranged engagements.

For those rare games where I do use a SMG, I try to force CQC engagements. With assault rifles, I usually take corners widely, aiming down sights while strafing; with SMGs, I prefer to hug walls and stay as hidden as possible because I know SMGs are at a huge disadvantage as soon as they require five shots to kill. I'm also trying to flank the enemy and get uncontested shots in the back for easy kills.

Honestly, the key to Call of Duty is dictating the gunfights. If they occur on your terms, chances are you will win.
#15-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 2/18/2013 10:44:35 AM
k1zzl3_82 posted...
As long as RGIII stays healthy and we pick up a safety with some speed. But with this cap who knows. But with a fasr safety our D will be incredible with FredDavis and Karriker comin back

Did they re-sign davis?

I heard they werent?
And i hope that there arwnt bandwagon fans here..if u r plz go away we dont need u!
HTTR!!!
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#16Purely_LuckPosted 2/18/2013 10:47:00 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Redskins stop making topics. Seriously you're one of those 1.2 k/d guys who thinks he's bout to go pro.

ITT K/D matters.
Maybe he plays Obj like i do for my gb team, gtfo troll your prolly a scrub
---
LoL IGN:Paradox