Making 12 year olds RQ makes me oddly happy

#1StormthornPosted 2/17/2013 6:58:36 PM
Just lost a match of Hardcore S&D but felt on top of the world. Little QSing kid misses my head by about a foot with his sniper rifle and I pop his head from across the courtyard in Slums with my Tac-45. He dashboards out of the winning team.

Some people cant take the shame of being killed by a man using a Tac-45 with the Steve on his RD sight. Not that he could actually see that on Hardcore.

Im assuming, by the way, that he is 12, from his desire to take a high-power sniper rifle into a Hardcore match and the fact that most QSers I meet are minors.
#2AirRawr_Posted 2/17/2013 7:00:47 PM
so you meet a lot of minors online eh

pedo
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3Jompy_6669Posted 2/17/2013 7:02:13 PM
Glad to know someone is keeping tabs on underage COD players. how many more months are you required to register as a sex offender?
---
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
#4duericPosted 2/17/2013 7:10:25 PM
Jompy_6669 posted...
Glad to know someone is keeping tabs on underage COD players. how many more months are you required to register as a sex offender?

Cccccccccccmon. Way to far with that one.

Sometimes it's best to stay subtle. It's way funnier that way.

Ex. If you had stopped after the first sentence? Gamefaqs gold, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5KirbixPosted 2/17/2013 7:11:32 PM
Those feelings are best kept private. Otherwise you might end up in jail.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#6duericPosted 2/17/2013 7:12:29 PM
Kirbix posted...
Those feelings are best kept private. Otherwise you might end up in jail.

This would have been cool had it not already been alluded to in the earlier posts.

We're getting better, though.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7Jompy_6669Posted 2/17/2013 7:18:46 PM
dueric posted...
Jompy_6669 posted...

Oh sorry, was i being discriminatory of your demographic?
---
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
#8duericPosted 2/17/2013 7:19:24 PM
Jompy_6669 posted...
dueric posted...
Jompy_6669 posted...

Oh sorry, was i being discriminatory of your demographic?

HA!!!! Now we're talkin'!!

You're all right, man.
---
#9Stormthorn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:28:33 PM
dueric posted...
Jompy_6669 posted...

You have a point I think. If he was going for comedy a mere insinuation would have probably been better. Then again, some people may have failed to note that he was trying to slam me.

Although I applaud him standing up for his squeaky-voiced fellows and defending their right to be annoying as all **** in CoD.
#10duericPosted 2/17/2013 7:30:38 PM
Stormthorn posted...

You have a point I think. If he was going for comedy a mere insinuation would have probably been better. Then again, some people may have failed to note that he was trying to slam me.

Although I applaud him standing up for his squeaky-voiced fellows and defending their right to be annoying as all **** in CoD.

It's just jokes, bro,

You have to admit, your topic could be considered an easy mark. I mean, you gotta remember where you are.

You can't get pissed at a snake when it bites you. Feel me?
---