I saw this guys internet connection on another board and immediately thought...

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 2/17/2013 8:08:15 PM
"I bet this is where lag comp comes from"

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2515892936.png
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#2Jompy_6669Posted 2/17/2013 8:10:16 PM
I see what you did there.
---
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/17/2013 8:10:44 PM
Yea this is what I'm talking about. I've seen someone post in a topic about lag that people need to stop complaining because he has a 10down connection and the game is fine for me. Mine is 35-50down(depending on if it's a weekday or not, that's how COX works in AZ) and I feel like people get lag comped on me all day. In MW2 I dominated people with my superior connection but then MW3 and blops2 started the whole BS killcam thing.
#4duericPosted 2/17/2013 8:11:29 PM
That dude probably has one serious adult content collection.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5fatclemenzaPosted 2/17/2013 8:15:21 PM
mexicans
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6ronXwhitePosted 2/17/2013 8:16:13 PM
you do realize speedtests mean nothing unless you're pinging and testing speeds to the host of the lobby you're currently in, right?
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#7ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:20:33 PM
ronXwhite posted...
you do realize speedtests mean nothing unless you're pinging and testing speeds to the host of the lobby you're currently in, right?

Get out and stop taking everything so seriously Captain Buttass.
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#8StormthornPosted 2/17/2013 8:32:33 PM
ronXwhite posted...

You need your ping, the person your shooting/is shooting you, and the hosts connection, along with the rate at which the game is performing predictive animations on everyones actions to really nail down exactly how much the reality is differing from what your seeing.
#9duericPosted 2/17/2013 8:35:59 PM
Stormthorn posted...
ronXwhite posted...

You need your ping, the person your shooting/is shooting you, and the hosts connection, along with the rate at which the game is performing predictive animations on everyones actions to really nail down exactly how much the reality is differing from what your seeing.

Nah, bro. Alls you need are eyes.

If what you see doesn't represent what's actually happening, something is f**** up.

Ex. Guy in reload animation kills you before finishing said animation. Guys looking in completely different directions somehow magically killing you before they even turn. Stuff like that.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#10ronXwhitePosted 2/18/2013 12:52:27 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
ronXwhite posted...

Get out and stop taking everything so seriously Captain Buttass.

proud to be a buttass.

using that one from now on...
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo