They really need to add old zombie maps to this game.

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/17/2013 9:36:08 PM
Just like they did with black ops 1, where the world at war maps came with the moon map (which was the worst map probably but the world at war maps were worth it). Or they need to make it so you can at least play the maps you owned in black ops 1 in black ops 2. Because the gameplay and graphics in zombies 2 is so much better, AND it supports up to 4 players local coop which is awesome, but the maps are just straight out terrible. If I could play the original maps like kino der toten and der riese with the new updated graphics and gameplay, and local 4 player coop that'd be awesome. Just a thought.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#2DardoboyPosted 2/18/2013 6:19:26 AM
honestly that seems like a bad idea because i spent 60$ for the game, and 60$ish on the maps the last thing i want is to spend more money on something i already bought.
#3fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/18/2013 6:22:36 AM
yeah, buys WAW - buys map packs
Buys BLOPs - Buys map packs only to get some previous WAW zombies maps in one of them
Buys BLOPS 2 - Buys map pack with BLOPS and WAW zombies maps in

fits in with the "recycle" nature of some game devs, does TC work for Activision?
#4hk7111Posted 2/18/2013 7:08:06 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing them come back.
More people would be playing them, and for the people who didnt buy them originally it gives them a chance to play them for a lot cheaper compared to going back and buying all the old dlc only to have few people to play with.
---
Rainbow dash is best pony.
I have a Gaming PC, Xbox 360, Had a ps3 that broke, PS Vita, 3ds XL, had a Wii, an Iphone 4s and a galaxy S3. Not a Fanboy to any.
#5ZuuFPosted 2/18/2013 7:53:08 AM
I wouldn't mind the previous maps with 4-player split-screen...or using the new weapons in the previous maps. It would be nice to try some of the Easter eggs on the easy difficulty.
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#6heartherevengePosted 2/18/2013 8:27:06 AM
hk7111 posted...
I wouldnt mind seeing them come back.
More people would be playing them, and for the people who didnt buy them originally it gives them a chance to play them for a lot cheaper compared to going back and buying all the old dlc only to have few people to play with.

i never bought map packs, so adding it would be cool seeing as how i really only play BLOPS for zombies anyways... i almost bought WAW or BLOPS for more zombie maps
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge