How is this game compared to Halo 4?

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/18/2013 1:52:11 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
If you can't aim, stick to Halo.

isn't the massive help of aim assist in this game one of the things it gets constantly bashed for?
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#12GreatKiraLordPosted 2/18/2013 2:06:24 AM

it's not hard to aim in this game either.
this is one of the easiest, if not the easiest, mainstream FPS there is.
#13chessmyantidrugPosted 2/18/2013 1:08:24 PM
Aiming is so much easier in Halo. The aim assist isn't as strong, but it doesn't need to be since the action is so much slower. And the vast majority of gunfights in Halo are from the hip, even at medium and long range. My roommates are seasoned Halo players and both consider aiming more of a chore in Call of Duty.
#14SergioMach5Posted 2/18/2013 1:11:05 PM
Halo is becoming more like CoD, CoD is starting to act suspiciously like halo, we lose out because we would prefer 2 very distinct styles over 2 styles getting closer together.
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#15GreatKiraLordPosted 2/18/2013 1:14:00 PM
Aiming is so much easier in Halo. The aim assist isn't as strong, but it doesn't need to be since the action is so much slower. And the vast majority of gunfights in Halo are from the hip, even at medium and long range. My roommates are seasoned Halo players and both consider aiming more of a chore in Call of Duty.

this game is also easy
compared to some of the other fps games like the bf3, cs, and planetside2 the recoil, sway, accuracy and stability on guns is almost perfect in this game
#16Astro_B0mbPosted 2/18/2013 1:18:29 PM

If you cant aim it would be harder to kill someone in halo than cod.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#17chessmyantidrugPosted 2/18/2013 1:21:34 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...

If you cant aim it would be harder to kill someone in halo than cod.

When you think about things in terms of time to kill, perhaps, but I'm talking about how much more effort you have to put into aiming in Call of Duty compared to Halo.
#18XolacePosted 2/18/2013 1:47:23 PM
It's a lot harder to get kills in Halo 4 than it is in Black Ops 2 simply because it takes longer to get a kill and head shots are crucial.

I will say that it can be fairly hard to remain consistent on Black Ops due to the variety of weapons available. Where as in Halo you pretty much know what the enemy team has based on the map and starting weapons. (Usually DMR or BR.)
---
GT : XOLACE
#19lderivedxPosted 2/18/2013 2:07:52 PM
Where as in Halo you pretty much know what the enemy team has based on the map and starting weapons.

Random weapons drops has destroyed that.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#20chessmyantidrugPosted 2/18/2013 2:09:50 PM
lderivedx posted...
Where as in Halo you pretty much know what the enemy team has based on the map and starting weapons.

Random weapons drops has destroyed that.

Custom loadouts as well. We were grinding assault rifle kills for about a month before we finally finished the UNSC Loadout challenges. We started working on Covenant loadout weapons, but my roommates tried out Black Ops 2 and haven't touched Halo 4 since.