Why is there only "Mercenary Moshpit"?

#1BlazingGohPosted 2/17/2013 11:56:36 PM
Now hear me out, im in college now and when i go home for vacations i try to get as much BO2 gameplay with friends possible in my vacations. During thanksgiving break my friends and I played Chaos Moshpit and loved all the game modes and how it mixes it up every now and then. I did this through christmas vacation also. Recently I went over my brothers house and played some more BO2, and played the Revolution moshpit, and felt the same.

Meanwhile, I COMPLETELY forgot there were these bigger maps to be played on because I've grown to not like playing the same gamemode for 20 mins straight. I tried playing moshpit with my friends, and realized that there was only mercenary so we couldnt play together.

TL:DR:
They need to add a regular moshpit where you can play all the maps, and all the game modes (except S&D)
---
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/perfect2.png
We need more of this in the world
#2Tipsy25Posted 2/18/2013 1:03:07 AM
Chaos Moshpit never disappeared, maybe you don't have Nuketown 2025?
#3natedude0903Posted 2/18/2013 1:06:40 AM(edited)
He means he wants to play on all the maps in different game modes with his friend. Not just "small" maps. The only way to do that is mercenary moshpit, and you have to play that solo.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#4chessmyantidrugPosted 2/18/2013 1:18:34 AM
I don't really like how Treyarch handled the game modes. I really miss Team Tactical. I guess Champion Series League Play is close enough.
#5CammyApplePosted 2/18/2013 1:26:00 AM
Still waiting on HC Moshpit. If it follows the previous games I'll see it close to August, or not at all.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#6I_End_ZombiesPosted 2/18/2013 9:24:06 AM
BlazingGoh posted...
Now hear me out, im in college now and when i go home for vacations i try to get as much BO2 gameplay with friends possible in my vacations. During thanksgiving break my friends and I played Chaos Moshpit and loved all the game modes and how it mixes it up every now and then. I did this through christmas vacation also. Recently I went over my brothers house and played some more BO2, and played the Revolution moshpit, and felt the same.

Meanwhile, I COMPLETELY forgot there were these bigger maps to be played on because I've grown to not like playing the same gamemode for 20 mins straight. I tried playing moshpit with my friends, and realized that there was only mercenary so we couldnt play together.

TL:DR:
They need to add a regular moshpit where you can play all the maps, and all the game modes (except S&D)

I agree, I want a merc mode for Demolition.
#7CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/18/2013 12:39:30 PM
They screwed over HC and just left us with ****** modes. TDM sucks. KC is horrible on these maps because the spawns flip every two seconds. CTF is good and SND has always sucked ass.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#8Sega9599Posted 2/18/2013 12:46:27 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
They screwed over HC and just left us with ****** modes. TDM sucks. KC is horrible on these maps because the spawns flip every two seconds. CTF is good and SND has always sucked ass.

we need HC domination.
seriously, on MW3 it now has more players than any other HC mode. except for HC TDM.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#9CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/18/2013 12:51:13 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

we need HC domination.
seriously, on MW3 it now has more players than any other HC mode. except for HC TDM.

The only reason that TDM has such a fanbase is just because it is the first thing the noobs will go to. They won't deviate from it because it is all they know.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.