Best & Worse in Class

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/18/2013 8:23:30 AM
<u>Assault Rifles</u>

Best - FAL OSW
You all know this already 2/3 shot kill enough said.. The select fire makes this one of the most used and therefore hated gun in the game.
Worst - M27
Sure it has almost zero recoil but its just so weak and will regularly take 5 shots to kill. No weapons have particularly high recoil in this game making a highly accurate but low damage weapon effectively useless. Most times you will be dead before recoil comes into question.

<u>Submachine Guns</u>

Best - PDW-57
This was a tough one because the MSMC is viewed as the superior gun among a lot of people and I can see why but the 50 bullets just make all the difference in my opinion. It's easily the most used gun in the game and can harbour decent results for good and bad players alike.
Worst - Skorpion EVO
I honestly think this is the most balanced SMG in the game, an absolutely beast up close but pretty useless at a distance it's massive damage and fire rate is negated by its low range and its recoil is pretty high as far as this game goes. These things make it the worst all-round SMG in-game.

<u>Shotguns</u>

Best - R870 MCS
No one can argue here loved and hated in equal measure this thing is an absolute beast dealing a massive 400 damage in its ideal range, some may argue the KSG is better because it has better range but those people couldn't be more wrong. This thing is without a doubt the easiest to use gun in the game and the ultimate pick up and go weapon.
Worst - M1216
Between this and the S12 for me but the S12 edges it as the better weapon. 4 round burst on a full auto shotgun plays as strange a it sounds. It has the potential to dish out damage and mow down enemies but just has too many flaws for me. I often finding myself wasting ammo or reloading with 10+ in my magazine just to have a 4 burst ready for my next confrontation.

<U>Light Machine Guns</u>

Best - Mk 48
High penetration, decent fire rate, high damage and long range. This thing is an absolute death machine, without doubt one of the best weapons in-game this is what LMGs should be. The slow reload is obviously countered by the 100 magazine count.
Worst - QBB LSW
I like this gun but for me it plays more like an Assault Rifle than an LMG which makes it the weakest in its class.

<u>Sniper Rifles</u>

Best - DSR
The quickscopers weapon of choice a bolt action sniper with massive OHK potential. Rarely sees a hit marker so long as you aim well.
Worst - SVU-AS
The worst of the semi-auto snipers for me. More for the genuine sniper or "hard scoped" as they're commonly referred as. OHK to the head only but has a nice fire rate with little recoil, but for me the XPR is the superior semi-auto
#2DarkkisBOPosted 2/18/2013 8:33:12 AM
Ballista for the weakest sniper (SVU-AS ftw!) and MSMC for the best SMG and then you are right.
---
PSN: DarkkisPr0 <--- If you add me tell me you're from Gfaqs
#3fatclemenzaPosted 2/18/2013 8:37:55 AM(edited)
lol @ Skorpion. How can a gun with strictly vertical recoil be bad at range? lrn2compensate
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#4WHLTE_RLDERPosted 2/18/2013 8:38:09 AM
DarkkisBO posted...
Ballista for the weakest sniper (SVU-AS ftw!) and MSMC for the best SMG and then you are right.

How is the ballista the worst sniper? Its ads time is much better than the other rifles and gets ohks easily.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#5hk7111Posted 2/18/2013 8:38:26 AM
I disagree with the M27 being the worst, IMO the SMR is worse.
---
Rainbow dash is best pony.
I have a Gaming PC, Xbox 360, Had a ps3 that broke, PS Vita, 3ds XL, had a Wii, an Iphone 4s and a galaxy S3. Not a Fanboy to any.
#6DarkkisBOPosted 2/18/2013 8:45:45 AM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
DarkkisBO posted...

How is the ballista the worst sniper? Its ads time is much better than the other rifles and gets ohks easily.

I only like Ballista with Iron Sights, otherwise I don't really like it :/ And well Ballista is OK but snipers are just awesome in this game.... DSR > XPR > SVU > Ballista
---
PSN: DarkkisPr0 <--- If you add me tell me you're from Gfaqs
#7RaccoonKylePosted 2/18/2013 8:47:45 AM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
DarkkisBO posted...

He's one of the "snipers" that sprays a whole clip with the SVU to kill one person.
---
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3
#8WHLTE_RLDERPosted 2/18/2013 8:48:09 AM
DarkkisBO posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
DarkkisBO posted...

I only like Ballista with Iron Sights, otherwise I don't really like it :/ And well Ballista is OK but snipers are just awesome in this game.... DSR > XPR > SVU > Ballista

KSG is better than iron sights ballista in almost every situation.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#9Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:05:34 AM
fatclemenza posted...
lol @ Skorpion. How can a gun with strictly vertical recoil be bad at range? lrn2compensate

I like the Skorpion, I really do but its still the worst in an extremely strong class for me. I was tempted to put the Vector there but changed my mind because from an all round perspective I feel the average player will fair better with the Vector. Granted the Skorpion can be lethal in the right hands.