TDM = *facepalm*

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 2/18/2013 7:49:09 AM
Mercenary Moshpit TDM on Drone. My team looked halfway decent, I started off with a no perks/no attachments KAP-40 class to get the challenges done. I was 16-5 with 2 Bloodthirsties (finished them up woohoo), then had to switch to a 'normal' class since the game was so close. (Shield + Dual Executioners). I ended up finishing 33-9 and we lost the game by 1 kill.

It's my fault for dying that one extra time though. Definitely not the 2-15 or the 4-13 guys we had on our team. 2nd place on my team was 23-9. So the top 2 went 56-18, the bottom 4 went 18-57. We almost had the same scores, but reversed...
#2xo0Achilles0oxPosted 2/18/2013 7:51:50 AM
So you had one bad team in TDM and the first thing you did was come here to whine about it...

Girls will be girls!
#3Astro_B0mbPosted 2/18/2013 7:52:40 AM
Tdm is full of bads, we know.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#4RaccoonKylePosted 2/18/2013 7:53:36 AM
I can agree, I get a little butthurt when I go 3+kd in a game and the bottom few guys on my team are 2-15, 0-9, etc. Especially when they're not splitscreeners.
---
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3
#5tragik00Posted 2/18/2013 8:08:16 AM
like oh my god everyone that comes on these boards are like soooo good in multiplayer. like for sure.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
#6bigt2002Posted 2/18/2013 8:10:39 AM
tragik00 posted...
like oh my god everyone that comes on these boards are like soooo good in multiplayer. like for sure.

This made me chuckle lol
---
"Things You Own, End Up Owning You" - Tyler Durden
#7SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:17:02 AM
It was Mercenary Moshpit. Nobody in the lobby was what I'd consider a good player, since I consider myself a slightly above average player. I just don't understand what in the world they were doing.

Final Killcam was one of my idiots trying to knife a guy who was reloading 10 feet away. He must've swung the knife like 4 times standing still. Just for the guy to reload and shoot him...

I just thought it would be funny to share.

"like oh my god everyone that comes on these boards are like soooo good in multiplayer. like for sure."

Well, for starters, you'd figure the people who would go onto a message board for the game would be the above average players.... You gotta herp before you derp bro!
#8fatclemenzaPosted 2/18/2013 8:18:24 AM
So you had one bad team in TDM and the first thing you did was come here to whine about it...

Girls will be girls!

Hey look its TC's teammates
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#9xo0Achilles0oxPosted 2/18/2013 8:44:22 AM
fatclemenza posted...

Girls will be girls!

Hey look its TC's teammates

Sorry for messing with one of your little buddies on a message board. Defend him again for whining like a child, please.
#10tragik00Posted 2/21/2013 7:50:35 AM
tc's teammate? i do not have xbox live so therefore you are incorrect. but like im totes stoked that you are sooooo good at multiplayer in cod. like if this were real life you would totally get like a prize or something.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00