does acog give a 2% center speed improvement? proof?

#1deoxxysPosted 2/18/2013 8:29:24 AM
ive seen this said in a few topics but I need a stat sheet or some hard evidence
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#2NyangasmPosted 2/18/2013 8:30:12 AM
Drift0r or however his name is spelled
---
XG21G2D4
#3NidtendofreakPosted 2/18/2013 8:35:15 AM(edited)
It was ripped from the coding in the PC version over on Den Kirson. Same place we got the Grip and EOTech center speed improvements, and Suppressor, Dual Band, and Variable Zoom worsening the center speed.

ACOG, Grip, and Suppressor are all 2% difference, EOTech is 1%, Dual Band and Variable Zoom are 10%. They're also multiplicative, meaning that an LMG with Dual Band, Variable Zoom, and a Suppressor is suffering a lot of increased recoil. You can see it first hand by testing it on the QBB. Fire off a mag with no attachments, then another one with that combo.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#4deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:53:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:01:31 AM
Nidtendofreak posted...
It was ripped from the coding in the PC version over on Den Kirson. Same place we got the Grip and EOTech center speed improvements, and Suppressor, Dual Band, and Variable Zoom worsening the center speed.

ACOG, Grip, and Suppressor are all 2% difference, EOTech is 1%, Dual Band and Variable Zoom are 10%. They're also multiplicative, meaning that an LMG with Dual Band, Variable Zoom, and a Suppressor is suffering a lot of increased recoil. You can see it first hand by testing it on the QBB. Fire off a mag with no attachments, then another one with that combo.

wheres the sheet I cant find anything from googling it
---
#6Telvanni_guardPosted 2/18/2013 9:07:26 AM
"wheres the sheet I cant find anything from googling it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F0g2egbUG8

Description I believe.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#7deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:16:00 AM
So M27+grip+acog is the closest im going to get to ACR?
---
#8NidtendofreakPosted 2/18/2013 9:16:52 AM
deoxxys posted...
So M27+grip+acog is the closest im going to get to ACR?

Yep.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#9deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:22:52 PM
Is the centerspeed from acog+grip additive or multiplicative ?
---
#10NyangasmPosted 2/18/2013 2:44:05 PM
It's multiplicative I believe.
---
XG21G2D4