Black Ops II: Now with more snipers!

#1EvelSaiyanPosted 2/18/2013 10:13:02 AM
Not a complaining topic - but does everyone agree that there are just more snipers in this one than in other COD games? Maybe it's just easier or whatever, but I don't know because I'm still awful at sniping just like in all the previous games, so I don't try very often.
---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
#2NidtendofreakPosted 2/18/2013 10:14:37 AM
No, its nowhere close to MW2 levels.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#3Redskins4Life21Posted 2/18/2013 10:19:25 AM
Snipers I don't mind, until they start quickscoping all over the map.
---
Now Playing: Black Ops II
Playing Soon: Dishonored, Halo 4, Walking Dead, Hitman, Rage, Need for Speed
#4MG42_CHEFPosted 2/18/2013 10:20:50 AM
You am no real super sand.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#5CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/18/2013 11:13:31 AM

Yeah but snipers in MW2 actually helped your team win. In this it is usually a hindrance because most of them suck. Also, have you ever played Valkyrie Profile 2?
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#6NidtendofreakPosted 2/18/2013 11:37:01 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

Yeah but snipers in MW2 actually helped your team win. In this it is usually a hindrance because most of them suck. Also, have you ever played Valkyrie Profile 2?

I played mostly SnD in MW2. They did very little to help the team, too busy trying to quickscope each other from 5 feet away and failing over and over.

And no, I've only played the DS game. Read up on VP1 and VP2 though.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#7CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/18/2013 11:57:55 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

I played mostly SnD in MW2. They did very little to help the team, too busy trying to quickscope each other from 5 feet away and failing over and over.

And no, I've only played the DS game. Read up on VP1 and VP2 though.

Ah I never played SND. I just played HC HQ and maybe some Domination.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.