I got some serious hatemail because of my EMP grenade spam.

#1snicklecuckPosted 2/18/2013 9:21:36 AM
Made a clan of 4 snipers rage quit and send me hate mail.

Why? Because they couldn't get any good footage for their montages while their screen is all fuzzy lmfao
#2slaveanselmoPosted 2/18/2013 9:24:15 AM
Gotta make that YouTube paper.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#3CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/18/2013 9:59:06 AM

Why? Because they couldn't get any good footage for their montages while their screen is all fuzzy lmfao

I try so hard to get hatemail but no one in HC ever sends any hatemail.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#4snicklecuck(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:05:58 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

I just get random hatemail from time to time, most of it doesn't even make sense. I thought this was great though.

He wasn't mad because I was doing really well, but instead because his screen was fuzzy so his trickshots didn't look as good lol
#5puzzlefitePosted 2/18/2013 12:22:08 PM
snicklecuck posted...

I just get random hatemail from time to time, most of it doesn't even make sense. I thought this was great though.

He wasn't mad because I was doing really well, but instead because his screen was fuzzy so his trickshots didn't look as good lol

Should have told him to use Hard Wired. haha
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#6THEDONUT2004Posted 2/18/2013 3:31:14 PM
puzzlefite posted...
snicklecuck posted...

Should have told him to use Hard Wired. haha

He'd still be fuzzy for about 3 seconds. But hey, you were there to play and win, not give them footage for a montage that anyone that matters will never see. Good for you and keep spamming EMPs.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny