New DLC leaked already smh.

#41ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/18/2013 12:05:03 PM
As much as I love sniping, I agree that it seems a little pointless to add another sniper. Here are the ones we have already:

DSR-50 - Very strong, but slower handling times. Long ADS and reload times, but you get OHKs on everything but limbs.

SVU - Pretty weak (only OHKs to the head in Core), but has minimal recoil and the highest fire rate out of any of the snipers to make up for it.

XPR-50 - Stronger than the SVU, but weaker than the DSR-50. Has more recoil than the SVU, though, and the fire rate is lower.

Ballista - Same power as the XPR-50, but gives up the semi-automatic aspect, and in return gets quicker ADS and reload times than the other snipers.

What would a 5th sniper have that would separate it and make it more/less useful compared to the other 4 we already have? Only thing I could maybe see is a .50 cal type weapon that would have the power of the DSR, but be a semi-automatic. Fire rate would need to be noticeably lower than the XPR, though, and it would need to have a long ADS/reload time as well...otherwise the XPR would be completely outclassed by it.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#42DougEInstructorPosted 2/18/2013 12:06:18 PM
Remember when everyone said the Revolution leaked pic was fake because Die Rise was such a stupid name.
#43ZephyrSSXPosted 2/18/2013 12:10:34 PM(edited)
Jonnywestside posted...
Southpaw aside those map names are retarded unless its just filler text for as of yet unnamed maps then I'm calling fake.

Because Hydro for a hydro dam, Grind for a skatepark, and Downhill for a hill, were so great.
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#44namewitheldPosted 2/18/2013 12:13:48 PM
Yay, more ****!
#45F_H_NukemPosted 2/18/2013 12:15:50 PM
die high?

alright!

i always wanted to see a wartorn school..........

inb4schoolshootingposts

inb4itwontbeaschool
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#46Sega9599Posted 2/18/2013 12:20:19 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
mattagascar posted...
semi-auto sniper? Im interested to see how Plane works out. Hopefully its not just like 1 plane at an airport that no1 will ever really go in. Im hoping its new small map like Hijacked but like some sort of jumbo jet with multiple levels like cargo area, business, first class.

Like one of those Special Ops from MW3?

As long as it's better than Black Box, but not as camper friendly as Terminal, it should be fine.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#47ymdasePosted 2/18/2013 12:23:23 PM
Awesome
oh wait i'm a ps3 gamer :(
#48slaveanselmoPosted 2/18/2013 12:30:05 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Because we really need another AR?

Id go for a LMG/AR hybrid.

QBB?
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#49AlexanaxelaPosted 2/18/2013 1:06:04 PM
water, plane, and a sniper rifle that's going to have to be worst than the other sniper rifles?

shut up and take my money!
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#50deoxxysPosted 2/18/2013 1:10:19 PM
Sega9599 posted...

As long as it's better than Black Box.

Black box was amazing so many long lines of sight, I was taking advantage of Target Finder's predecessor before anyone starting calling it annoying and OP.

Marksman.
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys