If you are not at "tryhard" & don't eye stats,why are you playing this game?

#1Mr_Awesomeness1Posted 2/18/2013 12:18:30 PM
Curious....

fill me in.
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#2shadowsofdawnPosted 2/18/2013 12:21:04 PM
I know the topic is in english, but damn if I can understand it.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#3ThisIsMithosPosted 2/18/2013 12:22:41 PM
What's wrong with playing a game because you enjoy it? That's precisely the point. Remember, it IS only a game and has no real implication on your life, so why take it as serious as life?
---
GT: Aero SSX
#4OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/18/2013 12:24:19 PM
i dont look at my stats, dont even care- i play for fun with my friends, and in order to not get mad at all of the games flaws, i set my goals to diamond all the smg's and try to get as many random tag challenges as possible... games dont have to have a point to be fun.
#5snicklecuckPosted 2/18/2013 12:24:51 PM
Becuz youtube, bro
#6MsnWitSasquatchPosted 2/18/2013 12:26:01 PM
I like to shoot stuff.
#7NightHawkPWPosted 2/18/2013 12:28:07 PM
I love how these eleventeen year olds call everyone else tryhards. So you're not a tryhard? You mean to tell me that all you have to do is move your joystick and your gun automatically kills people with ease? I LOL at excuses people give for getting killed. "OH THIS MAN KILLED ME WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE! HE'S A TRYHARD!! THIS OTHER DUDE ROCKET PUNCHED ME!! TRYHARDDDDDDDDDDD! AHHHHHHHH!!!"
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#8Shura_SurplicePosted 2/18/2013 12:39:19 PM
If you are not a "tryhard" why do you care if someone else is? I love when people call me tryhard that's usually when I am r*p*ng them. =)
#9Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:41:28 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
What's wrong with playing a game because you enjoy it? That's precisely the point. Remember, it IS only a game and has no real implication on your life, so why take it as serious as life?

so do you enjoy getting destroyed... or do you try hard?
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#10Juzten76Posted 2/18/2013 12:48:35 PM
Because I'm a gamer and I play games that are fun. This isn't a sport. I look at my stats and feel good when I do good in a game, but then I'm onto the next game and don't think much about it. People cheat the system in online games so the only stats that mean anything to me are my own. Anyone else's stats could have been easily manipulated with boosting, dashboarding, camping or whatever. That's why any time I see someone with awesome stats, I'm not impressed.