do you like this game?

#11RandomTrampPosted 2/19/2013 9:20:37 AM
Multiplayer is okay. Not great but there are enough new features (especially the wealth of CaC options) and enough challenges to keep me hooked probably until around May or June. I don't like not trusting that my great games were down to my own great play - I rather suspect I'm just 0.5s ahead of the opponents when I suddenly seem to be winning all the 50/50 battles. That bugs me. When I'm 0.5s behind everyone else (rarely happens, thankfully) then the game is rage-inducing.

Haven't played campaign yet (playing FC3 and Witcher 2 when I'm offline). CoD campaigns are not what I look for in single player gaming.

No interest in zombies whatsoever.
#12ManTigerPosted 2/20/2013 1:05:53 AM
this game truly is unplayable garbage
lag comp? are you ****ing kidding me?
#13sphixxPosted 2/20/2013 1:10:21 AM
Some people just love to hate, evern if they actually don't. They think they're being humerous and others will agree with them so they just post trollstuff. (waits for inevitable backlash from the 7yr olds). I don't dislike the game but it's not the best cod.
#14CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/20/2013 1:15:32 AM
This game is Pure D **** in the mouth dog **** garbage.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#15NoodleStudPosted 2/20/2013 1:27:45 AM
sphixx posted...
Some people just love to hate, evern if they actually don't. They think they're being humerous and others will agree with them so they just post trollstuff. (waits for inevitable backlash from the 7yr olds). I don't dislike the game but it's not the best cod.

Without lag, it would be a below average game but a decent CoD game.
With lag, this is probably the worst mainstream FPS out there.
I don't want to be getting so many goddamn hitmarkers before killing or getting killed.
3arc has to be one of the worst devs out there.
#16Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 1:29:59 AM
I find it to be meh.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#17youNmeGirlPosted 2/20/2013 1:31:45 AM
it'd be passable game if it didn't have all the lag problems and the overall maps being one of the worst cod collection of all time. i'm really hoping bf will eventually beat cod
#18ManTigerPosted 2/20/2013 1:32:36 AM
youNmeGirl posted...
it'd be passable game if it didn't have all the lag problems and the overall maps being one of the worst cod collection of all time. i'm really hoping bf will eventually beat cod

i wish that as well lol.
#19sphixxPosted 2/20/2013 1:33:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20NoodleStudPosted 2/20/2013 2:29:57 AM
sphixx posted...
NoodleStud posted...
sphixx posted...

Without lag, it would be a below average game but a decent CoD game.
With lag, this is probably the worst mainstream FPS out there.
I don't want to be getting so many goddamn hitmarkers before killing or getting killed.
3arc has to be one of the worst devs out there.

Hey Noodle, I agree with you. My point is that this could be the best game ever, with no lag, perfect maps, the best guns etc . . . . but there'd still be some children who'd post sh1t. They just love to hate . . . .

Yeah, I know what you meant.
Sorry. And I just hte this game. I do have good stats ith 2+kd and 500+spm but I die to worse players for bull**** like the hunterkiller, target finder, lag comp, etc like many people.
I just can't stand this game, which is a huge stepback from BO1. It's sad to say but I liked MW3 more than this garbage. I'm just playing other gamese that re actually good.
I really do wish COD will be dethroned from the FPS top. I also don't want 3arc to ever make a game as they are one of the worst devs I've ever seen. I didn't like BO1 all that much either.