do you like this game?

#21shadowstrike600Posted 2/20/2013 2:32:25 AM
campain: It's call of duty so i never have even played it never will
Mulitplayer: i enjoy this even with the stuff wrong with it
Zombies: love it best one
---
PSN:shadowstrike59
#22PotatorBunPosted 2/20/2013 2:36:02 AM
I've been trying this game out for the last two weeks and I can't say I like it.
I liked all Cod games since COD4 and thought MW3 was...meh.
But this game is beyond unplayable. I seem to get a ton of hitmarkers and others do as well.
For example, with the AN-94, I get like 20 hitmarkers in long range and that should've been multiple number of kills already. It's not just the AN-94 but every gun in the game...
I heard it's something to do with lag and lag comp and that this hasn't been fixed since the beginning. Why are they giving the job to trey arch? They seem to do a terrible job.
I mean...every COD is just a clone so it shouldn't be hard for other devs to do the "job" of replication right?
#23whatupeveryonehPosted 2/20/2013 2:41:46 AM
PotatorBun posted...
I've been trying this game out for the last two weeks and I can't say I like it.
I liked all Cod games since COD4 and thought MW3 was...meh.
But this game is beyond unplayable. I seem to get a ton of hitmarkers and others do as well.
For example, with the AN-94, I get like 20 hitmarkers in long range and that should've been multiple number of kills already. It's not just the AN-94 but every gun in the game...
I heard it's something to do with lag and lag comp and that this hasn't been fixed since the beginning. Why are they giving the job to trey arch? They seem to do a terrible job.
I mean...every COD is just a clone so it shouldn't be hard for other devs to do the "job" of replication right?

It's not just you.
BO2 is in my honest opinion the worst COD ever made.
Even though it's a copy of other prev titles, it was horribly done.
Simply put, this game is a trash. I don't want to die to worse player because he got a goddamn hunterkiller drone that he gets from a flag cap and a kill or something ridiculously easy or because 3arc decided to put in lag comp. IW>>>>>>>>>3arc. Only IW game I hated was MW3 and that's because most of the old vet devs left IW before MW3 was made.
Like somebody said, I do wish BF will take over the FPS scene eventually.
#24KawaiiUPosted 2/20/2013 2:52:59 AM
not really
i thoght it was fun the first month
now i rarely ply it because of lag and my hatred for most of the maps
just going to play bf3 and dark souls as well since it seemslike dark souls is a good game