The m1216 is so bad

#21Aether_LyricPosted 2/19/2013 6:53:28 AM
GunSniper001 posted...
Fill all you M1216 users PLEASE tell me what makes it superior to the Saiga? I'm not even trolling, I'm trying to get some honest fact backed responses. If you just "like" it more, then just say so because that's valid, but that doesn't make it objectively any better. The Saiga has 10-14 shots with a fire rate barely slowly than the M1216, and a more damage per shot AND no second pause between ever 4 shots.

Better at close range due to higher fire rate. Full auto is just generally easier to use than semi-auto. Neither is better than the other, they just play out differently
#22parkourboybryanPosted 2/19/2013 6:54:30 AM
GunSniper001 posted...
Fill all you M1216 users PLEASE tell me what makes it superior to the Saiga? I'm not even trolling, I'm trying to get some honest fact backed responses. If you just "like" it more, then just say so because that's valid, but that doesn't make it objectively any better. The Saiga has 10-14 shots with a fire rate barely slowly than the M1216, and a more damage per shot AND no second pause between ever 4 shots.

The M1216 has 6 more shells, and since the recent patch, a similar damage profile. Plus there's the option of going full auto. Sure the S12 is more spammable, but you have to decide if that's worth having a lower capacity.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#23shadowsofdawnPosted 2/19/2013 7:31:51 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
No it doesn't. I can consistently get double kills with one chamber. The only time you use all 4 shells is of you hold the trigger. Show some restraint and you'll get kills with fewer shells.

If you try to kill people with 2 shells, you are going to get 2 hitmarkers and then get roflstomped more often then not.

There is nothing that gun does better than the Remington the S12.

I've been maining shotguns for years, and that POS is probably the worst thing since the double barrel in WaW.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#24cbc72Posted 2/19/2013 7:51:24 AM
I have no problems with it. It is one of my highest K/D weapons. I do much better with it than with the S12 and just a bit worse than with the 870.

I think a lot of people just don't adjust their game play to fit the advantages of certain weapons.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6
#25AlexanaxelaPosted 2/19/2013 7:56:53 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
No it doesn't. I can consistently get double kills with one chamber. The only time you use all 4 shells is of you hold the trigger. Show some restraint and you'll get kills with fewer shells.

consistently kill people with only 2 shots and run around only having 2 shots left before i have to rechamber?

that's funny. You're funny
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#26ValeriumPosted 2/19/2013 8:00:53 AM
Every CoD there is that one terrible weapon, and another player defending it claiming it is actually amazing.

>_<
#27F_H_NukemPosted 2/19/2013 8:30:09 AM
i got almost 1200 kills with this beast

i gave me 4 of my current 6 "quad feed" medals (the other 2 were from the HAMR and a quad nade on HQ)

i took on 4 people and WON with this shotgun and only had to rechamber once.

M1216 master race!
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#28slaveanselmoPosted 2/19/2013 8:40:40 AM
How bad IS it?
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#29GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/19/2013 8:44:12 AM
F_H_Nukem posted...
i got almost 1200 kills with this beast

i gave me 4 of my current 6 "quad feed" medals (the other 2 were from the HAMR and a quad nade on HQ)

i took on 4 people and WON with this shotgun and only had to rechamber once.

M1216 master race!

Sounds like you boosted if you survived 4 people.
I get outgunned by the ksg spammers.
#30HitokiriFelixPosted 2/19/2013 10:02:11 AM
It's a little less spray-worthy than the AA-12 but clips last longer. I had an ace on SnD with the gun probably 200 kills into using it. Rushed the middle on standoff and got like three people, then went outside and killed the others. It just kind of worked out that everything was extreme CQC and I didn't hitmark.
mostly it's terrible though.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx