Running Low Streaks is More Effective than High Ones

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/19/2013 4:46:38 AM
If you get a couple of good players running any combination of UAV-Hunter Killer-Care Package-CUAV-Hellstorm Missle-Lightning Strike its impossible to defend against and will pretty much ensure that none of the enemy team will be getting their streaks. It produces extreme levels of ragee because you will cycle through it for fun.
#2chessmyantidrugPosted 2/19/2013 6:07:13 AM
My most frustrating game ever was against a full party running UAV, Hunter Killer, Care Package. If I was in a full party, I would want two or three people running UAV/C-UAV/whatever and two or three people running whatever/whatever/VSAT. Once one VSAT goes up, the other two or three people will like chain theirs and it's more or less game over from there.
#3torey_caylorPosted 2/19/2013 6:13:13 AM
If you run low streaks and you play in a full party, you're bad.
#4Aether_LyricPosted 2/19/2013 6:17:44 AM
Everything is good if you have "a couple of good players" running it
#5BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/19/2013 6:18:26 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Everything is good if you have "a couple of good players" running it

Death Machine.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#6Ha_D00DPosted 2/19/2013 6:19:05 AM
Dat toke jopic hahaha.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#7Mr_SchickadancePosted 2/19/2013 6:21:48 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
If you get a couple of good players running any combination of UAV-Hunter Killer-Care Package-CUAV-Hellstorm Missle-Lightning Strike its impossible to defend against and will pretty much ensure that none of the enemy team will be getting their streaks. It produces extreme levels of ragee because you will cycle through it for fun.

Yeah, but then these self-centered "awesome" players can't get their VTOL warship, and they can't shriek at you to stop capping the objective because they want to call in their loadstar for the final 43 seconds of the game. Who would want that?
#8Gunther482Posted 2/19/2013 6:28:04 AM
I've been playing a lot of FFA lately and I've found running UAV -> HK --> CUAV to be effective. Mostly because I find it hard to get on a good streak in FFA because you'll get shot in the back more often than not.
#9GunSniper001Posted 2/19/2013 6:40:29 AM
Gunther482 posted...
I've been playing a lot of FFA lately and I've found running UAV -> HK --> CUAV to be effective. Mostly because I find it hard to get on a good streak in FFA because you'll get shot in the back more often than not.

For FFA if you manage to patrol an edge area of the map(No not camping, you have to move back and forth a bit to catch all the people spawning) then I would suggest UAV, Hunter Killer, Lightning Strike. Gets you crazy amounts of kills, and the HK will almost always net you 2 kills in FFA since people are constantly smashing into each other.
---
For all your Deity Wars Needs!
http://deitytrades.blogspot.com/
#10Gunther482Posted 2/19/2013 6:51:03 AM
GunSniper001 posted...
Gunther482 posted...

For FFA if you manage to patrol an edge area of the map(No not camping, you have to move back and forth a bit to catch all the people spawning) then I would suggest UAV, Hunter Killer, Lightning Strike. Gets you crazy amounts of kills, and the HK will almost always net you 2 kills in FFA since people are constantly smashing into each other.

I actually got a triple with a HK last night on Carrier in FFA.

I do patrol on the larger maps with good success (Express, Carrier, Yemen, Standoff), but on maps like Slums/Hijacked the spawns are way too random in my experience.