It's funny how few people use EMP grenades or Black Hat...

#1AWarAmp84Posted 2/19/2013 7:14:45 AM
Last night a few friends and I were playing Demolition and we almost always had at least one guardian on each bomb at all times and they just stayed there collecting assists and kills. Some people never learn.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#2Model_OmegaPosted 2/19/2013 7:17:11 AM
And yet everyone IMMEDIATELY shoots down CUAVs.
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#3fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/19/2013 7:22:28 AM
Really? Ive turned off guardian now as everytime I put one up someone kills it instantly!

Ive seen it alot more often recently
#4AWarAmp84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:26:40 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
Really? Ive turned off guardian now as everytime I put one up someone kills it instantly!

Ive seen it alot more often recently

Hmmm. Must have just been the team.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#5Marcavious614Posted 2/19/2013 8:20:05 AM
Just starte using the black hat for the stuff I can "steal from enemies, the destruction of score streaks is just an added bonus
#6MarkPlaysGearsPosted 2/19/2013 8:20:43 AM
ive noticed alot of people use more EMP and black hats aswell. Could be biased due to the sample of players I played with but I've stopped running claymore and started running black hat because of it.

Come to think of it, it makes sense. Someone runs betties/claymore and their equipment gets hacked too frequently so they decide to run black hat themselves. And this would just be an ongoing chain.

Also EMP grenades are very useful on most maps and a hit marker on someone could give you the breathing room to shoot without a silencer and be able to clean up more kills.
---
GT-Polak5369. K/D: 2.50-2.56 (fluxuation) Vsat/warthog/lodestar always.
#7IronMonkey008Posted 2/19/2013 8:44:34 AM
I play Bonus Chaos Moshpit and all people do is spam EMP, I wish that wasn't the case so I can finish my guardian challenge already
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#8CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/19/2013 12:39:10 PM
All I run is emps. I use them to tell me if enemies are in the area before moving up.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.