Patch Notes released!

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#51
CallMeSeeker posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
It's well known that Infinity Ward's games have superior connections.

And yet we had the same amount of b****ing about "lag comp" a year ago, than we do now.

I can't help it if people cry about everything, just stating the facts. And again, did I say MW3's connection>MW2 or CoD 4? No, but MW3's connection>all Treyarch games.
---
GT: Aero SSX
2 years ago#52
fatclemenza posted...
The monkeys that made MW3 =/= IW. Well, old IW at least.

ok

ThisIsMithos posted...
IW seems to have it figured out better, so you'll have to wait til Nov to get a better connection-based game.

---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
2 years ago#53
fatclemenza posted...
Enlighten me.

Players like you who just shut up and throw money at lazy developers are the reason they don't fix anything important

That's funny because, unlike some people this is the most fun I've had in any CoD and I feel like I got my money's worth. So I'm not just "throwing money" at them if it is something that I enjoy. And to say they're lazy is an exaggeration. every game has bugs and at least they are responsive enough to put out these patches. Also how exactly do you propose they fix lag comp in one patch because that is all I see people complain about and I barely notice it. Oh and yes I've seen the YouTube video for it, so don't bother posting it again.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
2 years ago#54
ThisIsMithos posted...
I can't help it if people cry about everything, just stating the facts. And again, did I say MW3's connection>MW2 or CoD 4? No, but MW3's connection>all Treyarch games.

[citation needed]
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
2 years ago#55
mariofan619 posted...
ctrl + f 'lag'

lol

i did this lol
i pressed on that f with great hope
i saw the results with great anger and frustration
2 years ago#56
Timmotheuss posted...
Sega9599 posted...
lol, people expected a nice update saying "all lag issues fixed, no more lag is present at any time in this game regardless of individual connection/provider/server etc"

Personally I was expecting an update that mattered, in any way shape or form.

ITP: fixing broken CP bouncing, multiple glitching spots, and glitches with scorestreaks = nothing
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
2 years ago#57
BeastlyIguana posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
CallMeSeeker posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
so you'll have to wait til Nov to get a better connection-based game.

The cycle continues...

CoD fans seem to have a really short-term memory. >_>

A short memory about what? Did I say MW4 or whatever it will be will be superior? No. I said the connection will be better, and judging by paste games, I have a reason to believe that. Don't really know what you're talking about. It's well known that Infinity Ward's games have superior connections.

MW3

There goes that theory

It still has a better connection than this game.

There goes your argument.
2 years ago#58
AaronHutch posted...
toughness is getting buffed

if Treyarch actually played their game for 5 minutes they would know 8/10 players depend on that perk like a crutch

---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
2 years ago#59
So the update addressed nothing. Got it...
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!
2 years ago#60
Can anyone post the patch notes? For some reason their site rarely even loads for me (if it does, it took hours).

I do see complaining about fixing something with the RPG triple kill challenge... I didn't know that challenge was hard. RPG was my first gold weapon, and it was pretty damn easy to do.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived