What weapons, perks & attatchments are considered "Tryhard"?

#11EvelSaiyanPosted 2/19/2013 11:10:41 AM
quickscopers, and actually all snipers, are tryhards.
---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
#12GameFan692Posted 2/19/2013 11:19:22 AM
Even though I believe the term "tryhard" is the dumbest thing ever invented, I perceive it to be the kind of people who run around dolphin diving and such and thinking they are quick, whereas in reality they aren't very successful at it and are only fooling themselves. Those who win and are just consistently good, are just that, good, not tryhards. Anyone who doesn't actually try at least most of the time is lying.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#13BipBapBamPosted 2/19/2013 11:30:24 AM(edited)
PDW
C4
Dropshotting
Jumping around corners
Still can't manage >2 K/D
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#14SaielPosted 2/19/2013 11:27:44 AM
360-no-scope-ladder-drop-eyes-closed-throwing-knife-trickshot-YouTube-montagers.

If you're not one of those people, but kill one of those people with anything that is not a 360-no-scope-ladder-drop-eyes-closed-throwing-knife-trickshot, then you are a "tryhard."
---
Awesome Controller: Control your old games in a new way.
www.awesomecontroller.com
#15Juzten76Posted 2/19/2013 11:40:22 AM
How does any item in this game make someone a "tryhard"? What a stupid overused term. Do we need a term for everyone in the game who kills us?
#16silentpwnr56Posted 2/19/2013 11:47:06 AM
No such thing as a Tryhard but people whine about it so here I go.

Generally, I consider anyone who does any over the top action movie stuff but still goes 7-15 trying too hard. If they dropshot, dolphin dive, corner jump and halo hop, yet still get murdered game after game they are a "Tryhard".
---
GT: Feral Gunner
#17Juzten76Posted 2/19/2013 11:54:54 AM
silentpwnr56 posted...
No such thing as a Tryhard but people whine about it so here I go.

Generally, I consider anyone who does any over the top action movie stuff but still goes 7-15 trying too hard. If they dropshot, dolphin dive, corner jump and halo hop, yet still get murdered game after game they are a "Tryhard".

The pattern i'm seeing is basically only a rusher can be a tryhard.

Acrobatics = tryhard?

More like "funhard!"

It's fun running around with a pistol, quick and nimble as you dart in and out of cover to take out a sniper or anyone else who thought they had you at long range. If playing the way I want to play makes me a tryhard then I guess I am a tryhard. In the end, I'm having fun..... until I go 7-15 and some jerk sends me hate mail calling me a tryhard.