Which way do you die to make you rage?

#11Frost_ManPosted 2/19/2013 10:53:31 AM
I shoot ten or more bullets into a guy. He turns around and fires two or three and I'm dead.
Anytime I'm killed by the Hunter Killer or RC-XD.
Every time I'm playing Domination and am capturing an enemy flag all by myself and I'm killed at the last half-second before the meter completely fills. Same thing goes for Demolition.
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#12ThisIsMithosPosted 2/19/2013 10:56:27 AM
Having a connection interruption screen, only to find myself in someone's killcam while I was apparently lagging out thanks to Treyarch's masterful servers.
---
GT: Aero SSX
#13Frost_ManPosted 2/19/2013 11:26:52 AM
Having a connection interruption screen, only to find myself in someone's killcam while I was apparently lagging out thanks to Treyarch's masterful servers.

Ugh. This happens to me all the time. It was the worst when it happened to me when I was on a killstreak of ten.
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#14SeminolehitmanPosted 2/19/2013 11:36:04 AM(edited)
ThisIsMithos posted...

Luckily this has not happened to me on this CoD. I probably just jinxed myself for saying that as well.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#15RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/19/2013 11:33:46 AM
Cant stand corner camping shotgun users. Its the ultimate sign of a GIANT p****.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#16MLepp611Posted 2/19/2013 11:34:01 AM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
For me its

I shoot first he shoots second, i die? Watch killcam to show me not shooting at all? I hate you lag comp

This for sure

AND.....when I've already pumped 3-4 bullets in a sniper and somehow he can still ADS and hit me one time and kill me while I'm still unloading on him.
---
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."
#17MLepp611Posted 2/19/2013 11:35:55 AM
OH OH OH....and I hate the shield beaches who throw a concussion or flashbang, then run up and tap you once with the shield for the most annoying death of all time.
---
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."
#18Tha_OnePosted 2/19/2013 11:36:29 AM
Spawning directly in front of someone at the beginning of a game of One in the Chamber on Hijacked.

BS knife kills.
---
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
#19GenesisKPosted 2/19/2013 11:37:13 AM
Getting shot in the back
---
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html
#20OneMillionKidsPosted 2/19/2013 12:02:36 PM
When I die accidently. Like when an enemy is shooting at my teammate and a bullet misses him and kills me. Or trying to get my health back so I duck into a room, but a stray bullet penetrates the wall and kills me.