Which way do you die to make you rage?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Which way do you die to make you rage?
4 years ago#11
I shoot ten or more bullets into a guy. He turns around and fires two or three and I'm dead.
Anytime I'm killed by the Hunter Killer or RC-XD.
Every time I'm playing Domination and am capturing an enemy flag all by myself and I'm killed at the last half-second before the meter completely fills. Same thing goes for Demolition.
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
4 years ago#12
Having a connection interruption screen, only to find myself in someone's killcam while I was apparently lagging out thanks to Treyarch's masterful servers.
GT: Aero SSX
4 years ago#13
Having a connection interruption screen, only to find myself in someone's killcam while I was apparently lagging out thanks to Treyarch's masterful servers.

Ugh. This happens to me all the time. It was the worst when it happened to me when I was on a killstreak of ten.
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
4 years ago#14
ThisIsMithos posted...

Luckily this has not happened to me on this CoD. I probably just jinxed myself for saying that as well.
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
4 years ago#15
Cant stand corner camping shotgun users. Its the ultimate sign of a GIANT p****.
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
4 years ago#16
GundamBansheeFA posted...
For me its

I shoot first he shoots second, i die? Watch killcam to show me not shooting at all? I hate you lag comp

This for sure

AND.....when I've already pumped 3-4 bullets in a sniper and somehow he can still ADS and hit me one time and kill me while I'm still unloading on him.
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."
4 years ago#17
OH OH OH....and I hate the shield beaches who throw a concussion or flashbang, then run up and tap you once with the shield for the most annoying death of all time.
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."
4 years ago#18
Spawning directly in front of someone at the beginning of a game of One in the Chamber on Hijacked.

BS knife kills.
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
4 years ago#19
Getting shot in the back
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html
4 years ago#20
When I die accidently. Like when an enemy is shooting at my teammate and a bullet misses him and kills me. Or trying to get my health back so I duck into a room, but a stray bullet penetrates the wall and kills me.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Which way do you die to make you rage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived