If You Complain about the Target Finder..

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/19/2013 10:48:23 AM
...you must not run in a full party of awesome players who will let you know where the guys headglitching and help you out when you try to flank.

FFS stop crying and get good.
#2Juzten76Posted 2/19/2013 10:53:06 AM
Cause its so easy and simple to run with a full party of awesome players. lol.

If people want to use training wheels that's their choice. I just laugh at them and move on.
#3L4DMalusPosted 2/19/2013 10:53:20 AM
Depends on the person your playing against. Someone who is smart is going to find a spot with a single way into it and cover the flank with a Claymore, Bouncing Betty, or a couple of Shock Charges so they know exactly when someone is trying to come and get them.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#4z1hayzePosted 2/19/2013 10:56:34 AM
Juzten76 posted...

If people want to use training wheels that's their choice. I just laugh at them and move on.

You're so dumb. Might as well consider every perk, attachment and anything else that helps you "training wheels".
---
FC - 0261 9237 9271
XBL GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#5Bigtymer113Posted 2/19/2013 10:58:01 AM
I'll say it before and I'll say it again:

The target finder attachment is a crutch and if you use it extensively, you are a horrible player.
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#6AdaptBlade_KxmPosted 2/19/2013 10:59:23 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
...you must not run in a full party of awesome players who will let you know where the guys headglitching and help you out when you try to flank.

FFS stop crying and get good.

If you run in a full party and think you're good.....
---
Put Ya Guns On! After all...What've I got to lose? GT: The God Arm
---
#7AWarAmp84Posted 2/19/2013 10:59:36 AM
z1hayze posted...
Juzten76 posted...

You're so dumb. Might as well consider every perk, attachment and anything else that helps you "training wheels".

Looks like we have a TF user here. Are you about ready to take off your training wheels?
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#8L4DMalusPosted 2/19/2013 11:04:15 AM
And honestly I find that the Dual Band Scope works better on my LMG of choice which is the LSAT
---
#9FlashCannonPosted 2/19/2013 11:06:09 AM
L4DMalus posted...
And honestly I find that the Dual Band Scope works better on my LMG of choice which is the LSAT

lol oh man. i tried DBS for the first time on that gun yesterday. lol how fun. i chose Grip/Rapidfire/Dualband. it was...so much fun.
#10L4DMalusPosted 2/19/2013 11:08:19 AM
FlashCannon posted...
L4DMalus posted...

lol oh man. i tried DBS for the first time on that gun yesterday. lol how fun. i chose Grip/Rapidfire/Dualband. it was...so much fun.

I run a mobile LSAT class so I run with Dual Band Scope, Quickdraw and Stock with Lightweight, Toughness, and Dexterity. I also rock Perk 2 Greed and take Cold-Blooded just to stay off of Target Finder and other such nonsense.
---