If You Complain about the Target Finder..

#11Jompy_6669Posted 2/19/2013 11:11:59 AM
i was worried that the elitism had died around here...glad to see it's up to par.
---
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
#12SevenDayCandlePosted 2/19/2013 11:15:27 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
z1hayze posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Cause its so easy and simple to run with a full party of awesome players. lol.

If people want to use training wheels that's their choice. I just laugh at them and move on.

You're so dumb. Might as well consider every perk, attachment and anything else that helps you "training wheels".

Looks like we have a TF user here. Are you about ready to take off your training wheels?

Pretty much. If they defend it and say it's not OP or whatever, chances are they're the people using it.

They're the same people who said the Portable Radar in MW3 wasn't gamebreaking. (Well get gud kid and run assassin liek da proz!). Everyone would toss one in a certain area and camp near it. I'd say 4/5 players I ran into would use one of them and that's why concussions and crap seem rampant in this game, since there is no Portable Nubdar. I ran SitRep on EVERY class in MW3 just to destroy people's Portable Nubdars. 9/10 they'd come to see why it isn't blinking anymore and I'd kill them. I'd get so much rage and hatemail for taking their crutches away.
#13OlizandriPosted 2/19/2013 11:17:45 AM
AdaptBlade_Kxm posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
...you must not run in a full party of awesome players who will let you know where the guys headglitching and help you out when you try to flank.

FFS stop crying and get good.

If you run in a full party and think you're good.....

So true, way to play the game on easier mode than target finders
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Olizandri Currently posting Ni No Kuni, Paper Mario, Final Fantasy 9 & Mass Effect 3
#14ThisIsMithosPosted 2/19/2013 11:18:40 AM
Juzten76 posted...

If people want to use training wheels that's their choice. I just laugh at them and move on.

Have to agree with the others. It's fun to run in parties, but please don't think you're better than some randoms who have no chemistry together and probably play the game half as much as you do.

Playing in a party can't even be compared to going solo. I've done both plenty of times, and parties make the game complete easy mode. I've gone on 200+ win streaks because of it. Good luck getting 25 wins in a row by yourself.
---
GT: Aero SSX
#15z1hayzePosted 2/19/2013 11:33:50 AM(edited)
SevenDayCandle posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
z1hayze posted...
Juzten76 posted...

You're so dumb. Might as well consider every perk, attachment and anything else that helps you "training wheels".

Looks like we have a TF user here. Are you about ready to take off your training wheels?

Pretty much. If they defend it and say it's not OP or whatever, chances are they're the people using it.

They're the same people who said the Portable Radar in MW3 wasn't gamebreaking. (Well get gud kid and run assassin liek da proz!). Everyone would toss one in a certain area and camp near it. I'd say 4/5 players I ran into would use one of them and that's why concussions and crap seem rampant in this game, since there is no Portable Nubdar. I ran SitRep on EVERY class in MW3 just to destroy people's Portable Nubdars. 9/10 they'd come to see why it isn't blinking anymore and I'd kill them. I'd get so much rage and hatemail for taking their crutches away.

Oh yeah because I clearly said that I use Target Finder in my post. I don't care what people use and it really shouldn't matter. If you hate TF so much than use cold blooded. Don't want to use a slot for cold blooded? Well that sounds like a you problem. Also, yeah I use TF on one of my FAL classes. Stop being a cry baby and have fun playing the game.
---
XBL GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#16Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:34:24 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Have to agree with the others. It's fun to run in parties, but please don't think you're better than some randoms who have no chemistry together and probably play the game half as much as you do.

Playing in a party can't even be compared to going solo. I've done both plenty of times, and parties make the game complete easy mode. I've gone on 200+ win streaks because of it. Good luck getting 25 wins in a row by yourself.

I was being sarcastic.
#17LeviCashPosted 2/24/2013 4:48:30 AM
I like it. It helps me kill people that play 24/7. I have to work sometimes and pay my bills. Mommy and daddy don't do that for me anymore. If i could have radar on the end the barrel, I'd do it.
#18Telvanni_guardPosted 2/24/2013 5:21:17 AM
"Looks like we have a TF user here. Are you about ready to take off your training wheels?"

Is turning the brightness up using training wheels as well?
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#19LerthyrPosted 2/24/2013 5:28:50 AM
Bigtymer113 posted...
I'll say it before and I'll say it again:

The target finder attachment is a crutch and if you use it extensively, you are a horrible player.

I just use it to make people mad in SnD.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#20MokuroPosted 2/24/2013 5:36:27 AM
I use TF with Fal all the time. Makes it easy to spot and kill headglitchers.
---
GT: 01111000 00100000 01001101 01101111 01101011 01110101 01110010 01101111 00100000 01111000