So, based on these patch notes...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 2/19/2013 10:11:18 AM
It's pretty clear Treyarch does NOT listen to the community at all and really has no clue what they're doing. Sure, fix some of the stupid ass glitches and s*** that don't matter or effect gameplay at all, yet leave in random s*** that's been f***ed up since day 1.

Do they not play their own game and just listen to a select few YouTubers and 'pro' COD players? (pro COD EL OH EL).

*sees a players EMP cancels out enemy EMP in a TmarTn tips and tricks video*
Well, how'd we F*** that up to begin with?
*patches it*
SEE GUYS WE LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY!
#2ThisIsMithosPosted 2/19/2013 10:12:21 AM
What did you expect them to fix?
---
GT: Aero SSX
#3L4DMalusPosted 2/19/2013 10:13:02 AM
ThisIsMithos posted...

---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#4GameFan692Posted 2/19/2013 10:14:54 AM
Again, besides lag, what did you want fixed exactly? Stop complaining.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#5bbert901Posted 2/19/2013 10:17:43 AM
Host migration/dashboarding s*** comes to mind
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#6SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:23:09 AM
L4DMalus posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...

Probably a ton of real issues that plague the game.

No need to even list them, since if you don't know what they are, you're just denying they exist. Sorta like Treyarch.
#7GameFan692Posted 2/19/2013 10:24:14 AM
bbert901 posted...

Now I would agree with this though.
---
#8ThisIsMithosPosted 2/19/2013 10:26:41 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
L4DMalus posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...

No need to even list them, since if you don't know what they are, you're just denying they exist. Sorta like Treyarch.

This board has got some of the biggest whiners around. Listen, Treyarch DOES NOT KNOW how to make a game with as little lag as Infinity Ward. Get. It. Through. Your. Thick. Skull.

So you have options: A)Play the game and deal with it. B)Don't play. Like I said, no developer is going to go back and change the makeup of the game in hopes of fixing lag. Doesn't happen. Won't happen. Period.

If you hate lag, poor hit detection, lag compensation, etc, that sucks. I hate it too, but guess what? I realize it's here to stay. And the sooner you realize it and suck it up, the better for everyone. /thread
---
GT: Aero SSX
#9GameFan692Posted 2/19/2013 10:28:38 AM
ThisIsMithos posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
L4DMalus posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...

This board has got some of the biggest whiners around. Listen, Treyarch DOES NOT KNOW how to make a game with as little lag as Infinity Ward. Get. It. Through. Your. Thick. Skull.

So you have options: A)Play the game and deal with it. B)Don't play. Like I said, no developer is going to go back and change the makeup of the game in hopes of fixing lag. Doesn't happen. Won't happen. Period.

If you hate lag, poor hit detection, lag compensation, etc, that sucks. I hate it too, but guess what? I realize it's here to stay. And the sooner you realize it and suck it up, the better for everyone. /thread

Well said sir.
---
#10RapaleemanPosted 2/19/2013 10:29:06 AM
bbert901 posted...

The problem is that won't change until they do something about the lag, terrible host selection, and lag comp for higher speed hosts.

I will say I find it amusing that one of the maps they added to the game had mutliple things to fix to make it less buggy. Kind of funny that they couldn't even implement a couple of maps and single DLC weapon without weird and obvious glitches/bugs.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.