So, based on these patch notes...

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/19/2013 11:30:24 AM
GameFan692 posted...
Again, besides lag, what did you want fixed exactly? Stop complaining.

this
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/19/2013 11:31:47 AM
bbert901 posted...
Host migration/dashboarding s*** comes to mind

Real easy answer for that, and one Activision continues to not give us. DEDICATED SERVERS.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#13SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:40:10 AM
Rapaleeman posted...
bbert901 posted...
Host migration/dashboarding s*** comes to mind

The problem is that won't change until they do something about the lag, terrible host selection, and lag comp for higher speed hosts.

I will say I find it amusing that one of the maps they added to the game had mutliple things to fix to make it less buggy. Kind of funny that they couldn't even implement a couple of maps and single DLC weapon without weird and obvious glitches/bugs.

Exactly. Well, I play on the PS3 so hopefully we'll get the patch at the same time as the DLC for the sheeple on PS3 who will buy it lol. I'll probably stop playing at that point anyway since I'm not being at any disadvantage at all to a weapon somebody bought. Even if it's better in one area than any other gun in the game, it's an advantage in that area, meaning pay to win guns.

I was just trying to play on PS3 earlier, 14,853 people online. Probably some stupid hotfix they implemented. The only games I was able to get into were with people with herpaderp net. Each and every one of those games I joined, I'd immediately be made host (75/35 net). The one game I tried to play, I shot a guy twice with the R870 at point blank. Screen before the killcam showed me having 8 bullets left, meaning I never shot once. Yup, immediately just shut the system off since there was no point on playing. You'd think MAYBE they could attempt to fix something like that.

Firing bullets that don't actually fire, when the enemies bullets actually fire = gamebreaking.
#14InjusticeRebornPosted 2/19/2013 11:40:17 AM
I'm still waiting for those Care Packages to be patched out of the game.
#15GreatKiraLordPosted 2/19/2013 11:41:16 AM
3arc listens to the pros.
I'm surprised they didn't nerf the FAL and the kap40 again.
****ing 3arc.
#16Shura_SurplicePosted 2/19/2013 11:44:22 AM
GameFan692 posted...
Again, besides lag, what did you want fixed exactly? Stop complaining.

Footsteps and spawns
#17Shura_SurplicePosted 2/19/2013 11:46:13 AM
ThisIsMithos posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
L4DMalus posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
What did you expect them to fix?

Probably a ton of real issues that plague the game.

No need to even list them, since if you don't know what they are, you're just denying they exist. Sorta like Treyarch.

This board has got some of the biggest whiners around. Listen, Treyarch DOES NOT KNOW how to make a game with as little lag as Infinity Ward. Get. It. Through. Your. Thick. Skull.

So you have options: A)Play the game and deal with it. B)Don't play. Like I said, no developer is going to go back and change the makeup of the game in hopes of fixing lag. Doesn't happen. Won't happen. Period.

If you hate lag, poor hit detection, lag compensation, etc, that sucks. I hate it too, but guess what? I realize it's here to stay. And the sooner you realize it and suck it up, the better for everyone. /thread

Still the cameras are broken and that wasn't the case in BO1.
#18F_H_NukemPosted 2/19/2013 11:52:36 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
It's pretty clear Treyarch does NOT listen to the community at all and really has no clue what they're doing. Sure, fix some of the stupid ass glitches and s*** that don't matter or effect gameplay at all, yet leave in random s*** that's been f***ed up since day 1.

Do they not play their own game and just listen to a select few YouTubers and 'pro' COD players? (pro COD EL OH EL).

*sees a players EMP cancels out enemy EMP in a TmarTn tips and tricks video*
Well, how'd we F*** that up to begin with?
*patches it*
SEE GUYS WE LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY!

ITP: glitching out of the map and glitches that force you to restart your game =/= gamebreaking
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#19dpcdominoPosted 2/19/2013 11:55:15 AM
1) remove lag comp. -- There are probably more lag switchers out there then people with 9600 baud modems. With a good connection, you should be able to join a lobby with everyone having a good connection. If your connection sours...bump the player out of the lobby.

2) head glitchers -- You should not be able to shoot through the top of your head. Let people have the ability to see over objects but they have to be more exposed to actually shoot.

3) all black camos for teams -- too hard to see players and always seem like i get stuck with the red camo or bald guys for increased visability

4) Target finder still sees Cold Blooded people.

5) Spawn pause -- you should not be able to die withing say 2 seconds after spawning.
#20NriepwPosted 2/19/2013 11:57:55 AM
dpcdomino posted...
1) remove lag comp. -- There are probably more lag switchers out there then people with 9600 baud modems. With a good connection, you should be able to join a lobby with everyone having a good connection. If your connection sours...bump the player out of the lobby.

2) head glitchers -- You should not be able to shoot through the top of your head. Let people have the ability to see over objects but they have to be more exposed to actually shoot.

3) all black camos for teams -- too hard to see players and always seem like i get stuck with the red camo or bald guys for increased visability

4) Target finder still sees Cold Blooded people.

5) Spawn pause -- you should not be able to die withing say 2 seconds after spawning.

This list is terrible.