Toughness buff?

#1ronXwhitePosted 2/19/2013 10:15:04 AM
What exactly happened to it? Can someone explain?
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#2therenegadenailPosted 2/19/2013 10:21:52 AM
less red jelly on screen i believe
---
derp
#3dantegt4Posted 2/19/2013 11:03:19 AM(edited)
I think people didn't understand, it's a nerf not a buff.

When you are ADS and some one shoots you but not kill you, the red indicator of the screen is red, now with the patch it will be less red so you can't see from where you are getting shoot.
---
"This board is hilarious!"- BruceWayneJr
#4DraconilianPosted 2/19/2013 11:08:37 AM
dantegt4 posted...

When you are ADS and some one shoots you but not kill you, the red indicator of the screen is red, now with the patch it will be less red so you can't see from where you are getting shoot.

Doesn't matter anyway. You can get shot from behind and the red indicator will show from the front. The shot indicators are complete crap.
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1
#5LerthyrPosted 2/19/2013 11:14:21 AM
dantegt4 posted...

Aside from seeing where bullets are coming at you from, if you have a headset and/or optimal volume settings on your TV, you can hear where the bullets are coming from.

I don't view this as a nerf at all. If anything, it makes head on gun fights easier with less red on your screen. Thanks, Treyarch!
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#6LerthyrPosted 2/19/2013 11:15:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7shadowsofdawnPosted 2/19/2013 11:17:10 AM
dantegt4 posted...

No its a buff. Basically means that you completely ignore the fact that you getting shot with toughness on now.

Eh whatever, EMP scavenger fueled grenade spam > All
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||