Crazy FAL user

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ugotmailbro

ugotmailbro
3 years ago#1
I just played a match against a guy who has 35000+ kills with the FAL and the next most used gun being some gun with less than 500 kills. He told me he just found his go-to gun early and he didn't see any reason to try out other guns. He also told me using the FAL+select fire makes him a hipster because the full-auto FAL has high recoil and because it's not a SMG. Have you met anyone like this before? I know it's just all personal preference but I just can't understand how this is ever fun.

User Info: Nriepw

Nriepw
3 years ago#2
Plenty of people use full auto.

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
3 years ago#3
There are people like that.
He has too intuition about guns, I'll give him that lol...

User Info: bigwayner

bigwayner
3 years ago#4
I guess that's kinda how I was with the 74u in black ops, something like 30k kills with it. with a few others in 10k, total kills above 100k. While it was my go-to gun for when i wanted to win, I couldnt use it ALL the time. If he's happy with doing that, that's fine.

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
3 years ago#5
I had 150,000+ kills with the spas12 back in BO1, but of course that was acquired over 2 years of playing nothing but demolition. When you find that gun that just clicks, its hard to not use it once you are so used to it.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: JSpilla

JSpilla
3 years ago#6
Yes, I've found people like this. A lot of only PDW/MSMC (but thats expected). I also found a FAL user that had 15k kills, and like 200 each with the rest (maybe this is the same guy lol?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM