Best AR's Post Patch?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#11
iBACCUS posted...
Just started playin so don't have a lot of experience to draw from but I tear through kiddies with the swat red dot with the ergonomic handle thingy. Idk why but I find this game incredibly easy as I only started 2 days ago and I seem to be the best in almost every lobby

Easy? With a 1.19 KD and 185 SPM.... Lol
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
4 years ago#12
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
iBACCUS posted...
Just started playin so don't have a lot of experience to draw from but I tear through kiddies with the swat red dot with the ergonomic handle thingy. Idk why but I find this game incredibly easy as I only started 2 days ago and I seem to be the best in almost every lobby

Easy? With a 1.19 KD and 185 SPM.... Lol

satan is on his side.
spread the <3
4 years ago#13
yea I let my little cousin play for a few hrs yesterday and considering how long I've been playin it did more damage than expected to those numbers but it's watever
GT: x666x666x666
4 years ago#14
iBACCUS posted...
yea I let my little cousin play for a few hrs yesterday and considering how long I've been playin it did more damage than expected to those numbers but it's watever

That's a whole lot of damage.
4 years ago#15
Magic_Bryan posted...
No love for the SCAR?

FAL still ridic post patch.

SCAR has too much recoil. I guess it's ok if you don't mind aiming at people's knees so you can hit them.
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
4 years ago#16
iBACCUS posted...

Hide that joypad next time!
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
4 years ago#17
GreatKiraLord posted...
deoxxys posted...
MTAR (3hit kill range was increased)
FAL (semi-auto, auto has too much recoil)
AN-94 (start out with select fire if you need to learn how to burst)

MTAR just feels like a wannabe MSMC that needs to have quickdraw, stock, and laser to compete against the MSMC+long barrel.

FAL with select fire is still easier to use overall than the semi-auto FAL, unless of course you have something like the scufs and/or have good trigger finger and the ability to keep high accuracy in all situations, which I've not really seen.

AN-94...is fine without select fire...it's really easy to burst in 2 bullets.

Maybe stop playing with the mtar like its an SMG? Its got a much better range, msmc drops after its 3 bullet kill, MTAR retains its range alot better.

As for the FAL, you are just wrong as far as that goes, you just need to be used to using semi-autos, the accuracy on semi is infintely better, the only issue you run into is in shotgun range when people are strafing around you.

As for the AN-94, I was just suggesting the selectfire, as like training wheels for people who arent used to burst firing, I for one am because of CounterStrike (all weapons need to be bursted in this game, unless you are real close or using a pistol).
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
4 years ago#18
Magic_Bryan posted...
No love for the SCAR?

Scar goes best suppressed since it has a 3hit kill range better then aLL the LMGs except MK48.

So it goes best as a rushing stealth class.

lightweight/ghost
toughness
Extreme Cond/Dexterity

Scar suppresed+ QD or stock
4 years ago#19
deoxxys posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
deoxxys posted...
MTAR (3hit kill range was increased)
FAL (semi-auto, auto has too much recoil)
AN-94 (start out with select fire if you need to learn how to burst)

MTAR just feels like a wannabe MSMC that needs to have quickdraw, stock, and laser to compete against the MSMC+long barrel.

FAL with select fire is still easier to use overall than the semi-auto FAL, unless of course you have something like the scufs and/or have good trigger finger and the ability to keep high accuracy in all situations, which I've not really seen.

AN-94...is fine without select fire...it's really easy to burst in 2 bullets.

Maybe stop playing with the mtar like its an SMG? Its got a much better range, msmc drops after its 3 bullet kill, MTAR retains its range alot better.

As for the FAL, you are just wrong as far as that goes, you just need to be used to using semi-autos, the accuracy on semi is infintely better, the only issue you run into is in shotgun range when people are strafing around you.

As for the AN-94, I was just suggesting the selectfire, as like training wheels for people who arent used to burst firing, I for one am because of CounterStrike (all weapons need to be bursted in this game, unless you are real close or using a pistol).

MTAR's 3-shot kill range is like 3m longer than that of the MSMC.

You have no idea regarding the FAL on its full auto capabilities. There's a reason why the pros say the FAL with something like the scufs is the best but without it, the full-auto FAL is still the next best option.

You don't need much training to get used to the bursting. It's jsut a simple procedure of tapping. I'd rather not spend a point on the select fire attachment for a training wheel when it'd be better to get used to the bursting without select fire to begin with.
4 years ago#20
GreatKiraLord posted...

MTAR's 3-shot kill range is like 3m longer than that of the MSMC.

You have no idea regarding the FAL on its full auto capabilities. There's a reason why the pros say the FAL with something like the scufs is the best but without it, the full-auto FAL is still the next best option.

You don't need much training to get used to the bursting. It's jsut a simple procedure of tapping. I'd rather not spend a point on the select fire attachment for a training wheel when it'd be better to get used to the bursting without select fire to begin with.

I was speaking of the 4 hit kill range.

For the second point its really not that difficult to get 2 shots off into one person accurately(without scufs), especially if you are "3 bursting" everyone. I guess we will just keep disagreeing, and its alright.

As for the An-94, well then I guess its obvious you dont need the training wheels, I was talking about those who are not used to burst firing. Select Fire helps teach them the rhythm, then when they swtich to auto its like 2nd nature to them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived