Best AR's Post Patch?

#11The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 2/19/2013 1:50:48 PM
iBACCUS posted...
Just started playin so don't have a lot of experience to draw from but I tear through kiddies with the swat red dot with the ergonomic handle thingy. Idk why but I find this game incredibly easy as I only started 2 days ago and I seem to be the best in almost every lobby

Easy? With a 1.19 KD and 185 SPM.... Lol
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#12angrybirdsdudePosted 2/19/2013 1:55:04 PM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
iBACCUS posted...
Just started playin so don't have a lot of experience to draw from but I tear through kiddies with the swat red dot with the ergonomic handle thingy. Idk why but I find this game incredibly easy as I only started 2 days ago and I seem to be the best in almost every lobby

Easy? With a 1.19 KD and 185 SPM.... Lol

satan is on his side.
---
spread the <3
#13iBACCUSPosted 2/19/2013 1:55:50 PM
yea I let my little cousin play for a few hrs yesterday and considering how long I've been playin it did more damage than expected to those numbers but it's watever
---
GT: x666x666x666
#14GreatKiraLordPosted 2/19/2013 1:57:38 PM
iBACCUS posted...
yea I let my little cousin play for a few hrs yesterday and considering how long I've been playin it did more damage than expected to those numbers but it's watever

That's a whole lot of damage.
#15gameflakPosted 2/19/2013 1:58:46 PM
Magic_Bryan posted...
No love for the SCAR?

FAL still ridic post patch.

SCAR has too much recoil. I guess it's ok if you don't mind aiming at people's knees so you can hit them.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#16The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 2/19/2013 1:59:46 PM
iBACCUS posted...

Hide that joypad next time!
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#17deoxxysPosted 2/19/2013 2:00:33 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
deoxxys posted...
MTAR (3hit kill range was increased)
FAL (semi-auto, auto has too much recoil)
AN-94 (start out with select fire if you need to learn how to burst)

MTAR just feels like a wannabe MSMC that needs to have quickdraw, stock, and laser to compete against the MSMC+long barrel.

FAL with select fire is still easier to use overall than the semi-auto FAL, unless of course you have something like the scufs and/or have good trigger finger and the ability to keep high accuracy in all situations, which I've not really seen.

AN-94...is fine without select fire...it's really easy to burst in 2 bullets.

Maybe stop playing with the mtar like its an SMG? Its got a much better range, msmc drops after its 3 bullet kill, MTAR retains its range alot better.

As for the FAL, you are just wrong as far as that goes, you just need to be used to using semi-autos, the accuracy on semi is infintely better, the only issue you run into is in shotgun range when people are strafing around you.

As for the AN-94, I was just suggesting the selectfire, as like training wheels for people who arent used to burst firing, I for one am because of CounterStrike (all weapons need to be bursted in this game, unless you are real close or using a pistol).
---
"Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that.."
Steam: psn_deoxxys
#18deoxxysPosted 2/19/2013 2:04:40 PM
Magic_Bryan posted...
No love for the SCAR?

Scar goes best suppressed since it has a 3hit kill range better then aLL the LMGs except MK48.

So it goes best as a rushing stealth class.

lightweight/ghost
toughness
Extreme Cond/Dexterity

Scar suppresed+ QD or stock
---
#19GreatKiraLordPosted 2/19/2013 2:05:00 PM
deoxxys posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
deoxxys posted...
MTAR (3hit kill range was increased)
FAL (semi-auto, auto has too much recoil)
AN-94 (start out with select fire if you need to learn how to burst)

MTAR just feels like a wannabe MSMC that needs to have quickdraw, stock, and laser to compete against the MSMC+long barrel.

FAL with select fire is still easier to use overall than the semi-auto FAL, unless of course you have something like the scufs and/or have good trigger finger and the ability to keep high accuracy in all situations, which I've not really seen.

AN-94...is fine without select fire...it's really easy to burst in 2 bullets.

Maybe stop playing with the mtar like its an SMG? Its got a much better range, msmc drops after its 3 bullet kill, MTAR retains its range alot better.

As for the FAL, you are just wrong as far as that goes, you just need to be used to using semi-autos, the accuracy on semi is infintely better, the only issue you run into is in shotgun range when people are strafing around you.

As for the AN-94, I was just suggesting the selectfire, as like training wheels for people who arent used to burst firing, I for one am because of CounterStrike (all weapons need to be bursted in this game, unless you are real close or using a pistol).

MTAR's 3-shot kill range is like 3m longer than that of the MSMC.

You have no idea regarding the FAL on its full auto capabilities. There's a reason why the pros say the FAL with something like the scufs is the best but without it, the full-auto FAL is still the next best option.

You don't need much training to get used to the bursting. It's jsut a simple procedure of tapping. I'd rather not spend a point on the select fire attachment for a training wheel when it'd be better to get used to the bursting without select fire to begin with.
#20deoxxysPosted 2/19/2013 2:28:07 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...

MTAR's 3-shot kill range is like 3m longer than that of the MSMC.

You have no idea regarding the FAL on its full auto capabilities. There's a reason why the pros say the FAL with something like the scufs is the best but without it, the full-auto FAL is still the next best option.

You don't need much training to get used to the bursting. It's jsut a simple procedure of tapping. I'd rather not spend a point on the select fire attachment for a training wheel when it'd be better to get used to the bursting without select fire to begin with.

I was speaking of the 4 hit kill range.

For the second point its really not that difficult to get 2 shots off into one person accurately(without scufs), especially if you are "3 bursting" everyone. I guess we will just keep disagreeing, and its alright.

As for the An-94, well then I guess its obvious you dont need the training wheels, I was talking about those who are not used to burst firing. Select Fire helps teach them the rhythm, then when they swtich to auto its like 2nd nature to them.
---