So honestly, can we agree on one buff that would make Hardwired not useless?

#1BipBapBamPosted 2/19/2013 12:35:12 PM
Even in a lobby with EMP grenade spam everywhere, there's still virtually no reason to use it. It's probably by far the least used perk in the game.

I'm not really counting DS and Awareness because Treyarch doesn't believe in sound****ing. Might as well discuss something more realistic, feel me?
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#2HereticKitsunePosted 2/19/2013 12:40:10 PM
How about "equipment placed by players running Hardwired is no longer destroyed by EMP, only disabled for (three to five) seconds?"
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#3fatclemenzaPosted 2/19/2013 12:40:11 PM
Hardwired gives you immunity to bullets

use will skyrocket for the greater good
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#4silentpwnr56Posted 2/19/2013 12:40:52 PM
I would have it act slightly like support in MW3, when you die you keep 20% of your score. That way it has value but only if you're not dying a lot, therefore making balanced. I got the 20 percent idea from hardline, because they sound similar.
---
GT: Feral Gunner
#5shadowsofdawnPosted 2/19/2013 12:41:36 PM
Countering EMPs completely was a decent buff. I use EMPs as a sort of radar, if I get a hitmarker I know someone is in the area. You no longer get hitmarkers on somebody using hardwired, so they can camp in a corner safely, knowing my EMP didn't give them away.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#6JonnywestsidePosted 2/19/2013 12:41:56 PM
Permanant MW3 Jammer effect. Not sure what radius is fair though. This way it would kind off counter vSat. The enemy would know where you are until they get within your immediate vicinity and it would be a silencer alternative. Perhaps it could also protect equipment in it radius from being destroyed by EMP nades.
#7gameflakPosted 2/19/2013 12:42:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8QualiTPosted 2/19/2013 12:44:24 PM
once we have finished making hardwired useful, perhaps we can make; blind eye, cold blooded, fast hands and ex con more useful too, in addition to DS/awareness.

But yeah hardiwred lolololo, does anyone have the calling card for it? I have 1 kill with it, CUAVS and EMPs are so rare @_@
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#9BipBapBam(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:45:47 PM
QualiT posted...
ex con

infinite sprint plz

if only... :/
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#10QualiTPosted 2/19/2013 12:49:01 PM
BipBapBam posted...
QualiT posted...
ex con

infinite sprint plz

if only... :/

yeah if only, stupid Cap the flag players would complain -_-

what would be nice is 3 times more sprint + faster recovery and maybe faster dropshotting (or faster proning).
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif