So honestly, can we agree on one buff that would make Hardwired not useless?

#21supercoolisaacPosted 2/19/2013 1:21:59 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Hardwired gives you immunity to bullets

use will skyrocket for the greater good

stealth patch though. the 3 people who actually use it will be dumbfounded.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#22shadowsofdawnPosted 2/19/2013 1:23:34 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Hardwired gives you immunity to bullets

use will skyrocket for the greater good

stealth patch though. the 3 people who actually use it will be dumbfounded.

That would be the greatest s*** ever. They should do it on a weekend, and monitor the internet; once people catch on they quickly unpatch it and deny it ever happened lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#23chessmyantidrugPosted 2/23/2013 2:27:57 AM
HereticKitsune posted...
A perk rendering your equipment invulnerable to other equipment is just silly.

S'why my suggestion was that EMP grenades would only temporarily disable a Hardwired user's equipment, rather than outright destroying them or rendering them invulnerable.

In other words, turn the EMP grenade into what the concussion/stun and flashbang are in older titles. I completely disagree with this. This would only promote camping and I'm against anything that promotes camping. Some argue the target finder promotes camping, but chances are you would get spotted with every other optic.

QualiT posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
Blind Eye is extremely useful if the other team is flooding the sky with Hunter Killers or gets some kind of chopper in the air. It also completely negates Swarm. It's probably not a perk you would run 100% of the time, but you should definitely have it on a class or two.

yeah but whens the last time that ever happened to you? I've never been swarmed in my 5 days of playing time, and stealth choppers usually get shot down pretty quickly by my teammates.
All i have to do is hide in a building for 30 seconds whilst they do that, therefore not needing blind eye at all.

Blind eye would be much better if the maps didnt have tons and tons of cover and the things they protected from werent so damn uncommon, apart from the HKiller which is fairly common, but still easily dodgeable.

I have had enemies call in a few Swarms from care packages. I don't think I have had an enemy earn a legitimate Swarm. I have had several dozen opponent toss Hunter Killers in the air, though. It's probably the most common streak I run into. The choppers aren't exactly common, but they become a nuisance.
#24Soul_IntruderPosted 2/23/2013 2:33:50 AM
A perk rendering your equipment invulnerable to other equipment is just silly

Psst... Black Hat.
#25chessmyantidrugPosted 2/23/2013 2:45:37 AM
Soul_Intruder posted...
A perk rendering your equipment invulnerable to other equipment is just silly

Psst... Black Hat.

I would probably rather spend that point on a launcher than the Black Hat. I would much rather have the enemy's equipment destroyed so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I can destroy equipment just fine with a silenced weapon. I just don't understand why people are so dead set on a perk making equipment invulnerable, or at least less susceptible, to EMP grenades.
#26Soul_IntruderPosted 2/23/2013 3:08:13 AM
I just don't understand why people are so dead set on a perk making equipment invulnerable, or at least less susceptible, to EMP grenades.

BipBapBam posted...
Even in a lobby with EMP grenade spam everywhere, there's still virtually no reason to use it. It's probably by far the least used perk in the game.
#27Arcanine2009Posted 2/23/2013 3:19:52 AM
Maybe it could counter enemy players using engineer from seeing your equipment?
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#28chessmyantidrugPosted 2/23/2013 3:30:53 AM
Soul_Intruder posted...
I just don't understand why people are so dead set on a perk making equipment invulnerable, or at least less susceptible, to EMP grenades.

BipBapBam posted...
Even in a lobby with EMP grenade spam everywhere, there's still virtually no reason to use it. It's probably by far the least used perk in the game.

If you're using Hard Wired, you're not affected by EMP grenades at all. I don't think a hitmarker shows up.
#29lolcharizardPosted 2/23/2013 4:06:42 AM(edited)
Dead Silence is a lot more useless than hard-wired though. Give it something else that's not related to sound like with ninja and MW3 dead silence.
---
TRY TO REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC