The newest patch makes Select Fire *slightly* incovenient for SnD players.

#1LerthyrPosted 2/19/2013 12:37:30 PM(edited)
Until this patch, whatever mode SF was on, it would persist into further rounds and remain on that mode.

I'll use the FAL with SF for this example: Now at the beginning of each round, you have to manually switch it to Full Auto because it will revert back to Semi-Auto when a round ends. Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but it threw me off a couple of times.

EDIT: inb4 inconvenient*
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#2BaseballtitanPosted 2/19/2013 12:25:51 PM
ITT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#3gameflakPosted 2/19/2013 12:26:36 PM
Are you talking after respawn or after a round/ match ends? Because if it's the second, I'm pretty sure it has always been that way.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#4JonnywestsidePosted 2/19/2013 12:29:25 PM
Be sure to notify me when you get over the terrible issue of having to press the left d-pad button once every 5 minutes for the benefit of having the best weapon in the game.
#5Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/19/2013 12:29:39 PM
Why on earth would they do that? I'm thinking they have no clue what they're doing half the time and this is another one of those poor programming mistakes that led to things like silencer+ghost making you show up on the radar.

Baseballtitan posted...

^It's this type of mentality that lets the devs get away with half-assed games, patches, dlc, etc.
#6Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:31:00 PM
gameflak posted...
Are you talking after respawn or after a round/ match ends? Because if it's the second, I'm pretty sure it has always been that way.

At the start of a new round in SnD in your initial spawn. In this game prior to this patch, it always remained on whatever mode you were last on.
---
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#7shadowsofdawnPosted 2/19/2013 12:31:36 PM
Why the hell would they change that?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#8BaseballtitanPosted 2/19/2013 12:31:56 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Why on earth would they do that? I'm thinking they have no clue what they're doing half the time and this is another one of those poor programming mistakes that led to things like silencer+ghost making you show up on the radar.

Baseballtitan posted...

^It's this type of mentality that lets the devs get away with half-assed games, patches, dlc, etc.

lrn2sarcasm rofl
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#9Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:35:22 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Why the hell would they change that?

It is most likely a programming error with the implementation of the newest patch.
---
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/19/2013 12:41:04 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
Be sure to notify me when you get over the terrible issue of having to press the left d-pad button once every 5 minutes for the benefit of having the best weapon in the game.