The newest patch makes Select Fire *slightly* incovenient for SnD players.

#11Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:43:29 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
Be sure to notify me when you get over the terrible issue of having to press the left d-pad button once every 5 minutes for the benefit of having the best weapon in the game.

Subjective.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#12Ha_D00DPosted 2/19/2013 1:49:44 PM
If you have to use that crutch, this is deserved, if at the very least.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#13JonnywestsidePosted 2/19/2013 1:51:58 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
Be sure to notify me when you get over the terrible issue of having to press the left d-pad button once every 5 minutes for the benefit of having the best weapon in the game.

Subjective.

To be fair whenever I've used to SF Fal on SnD I always forgot it stayed set between rounds and switched it back to semi. Now they've changed it I'll probably have your issue.
#14Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:56:21 PM
Ha_D00D posted...
If you have to use that crutch, this is deserved, if at the very least.

Much love.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#15Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/19/2013 2:00:04 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Why on earth would they do that? I'm thinking they have no clue what they're doing half the time and this is another one of those poor programming mistakes that led to things like silencer+ghost making you show up on the radar.

Baseballtitan posted...
ITT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

^It's this type of mentality that lets the devs get away with half-assed games, patches, dlc, etc.

lrn2sarcasm rofl

How the hell does one sense sarcasm from a single word post?
#16Bigmac909Posted 2/19/2013 2:13:00 PM
It's an interesting change to say the least.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#17Andrew_RyannPosted 2/19/2013 2:42:40 PM
How about they just remember what setting you have it on and persist it across all games? Its annoying to have to do it every single round. Simple quality of life change.

Here's another: Your primary gets 2 attachment slots for free, but the secondary only gets one. If you use overkill, it still gets one. So say you want to use an AR and a shotgun, and you want 2 attachments on the shot gun and 1 on the AR, but you want to start off using the AR because the shotgun is situational. Guess what, you can't. You either have to waste another point getting your secondary a second attachment, or deal with having to switch weapons at the very beginning of EVERY spawn. HEUEHUHE good game design. How about you just let me choose which weapon to begin a spawn with?

3Arch sucks
#18puzzlefitePosted 2/19/2013 2:44:50 PM
I've died quite a few times from forgetting to switch my SF on, but I don't have that problem anymore because I don't use FAL.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#19Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:17:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20Telvanni_guardPosted 2/19/2013 6:45:35 PM
Only a problem in Hardcore modes where you can't tell if you're on Semi or Full.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery