Where's my dagger? (Zombies topic, long post [tl;dr included])

#1advancewarsnutPosted 2/19/2013 2:52:24 PM
Current stats:

Total kills: 6651
Bullets fired: 32437
Downs: 166
Revives: 202
Grenade kills: 266
Headshots: 1805
Deaths: 109
Gibs: 6586
Perks drank: 44
Doors opened: 243
Hits: 21119
Traveled miles: 206

Nav Table built? Yes
Nav Card found? Yes
Perma-Revive? Yes (gained once, never lost)
Perma-Jugg? Gained and lost multiple times (currently Yes)
Perma-Iron Boards? Gained and lost multiple times (currently No)
Perma-Deadshot? Gained and lost multiple times (currently No)
Tower of Babble done? No (don't have a headset)
High Maintenance done? LOL I play on Wii U ._.

Highest Round: 16
Points in the bank: 40000-ish
Gun in the fridge: Executioner, full ammo

I've had the skull since the second or third day I had this game. Got it up to blue eyes, held that for a few weeks, then started playing other games and it went back to normal. I've heard stories of people getting their daggers with 4k-5k kills and I'm wondering what's up. Obviously kill/down ratio isn't the end-all-be-all (otherwise Grief players would be boned), so I figured I'd post everything I could think of and throw it out to the community. I still haven't found anything definitive saying what counts towards your rank (other than days played in a row = tally marks, 5 tallies gives you blue eyes), so I posted everything to compare it to other dagger-holders' stats and see what's going on.

My current theory is my record round count is too low. Truth is I haven't put forth a legit attempt at a high solo record yet and I can only carry randoms so far. The Wii U board members are more concerned with multiplayer and complaining about lag than playing zombies so I'm thinking my best bet is to just bite the bullet and make a solo run and hope I can hit 20+ (my all-time solo record is 23 on Kino; ran out of ammo partway through a loop of the map and three zombies showed up to block the door leading from the alley to the fire pit room [I was in the alley] and the train caught up a few seconds later) and see if that gets me my dagger.

Your thoughts?

Tl;dr: I played a bunch of zombies but am only a skull. Halp.
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#2advancewarsnut(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:06:07 PM
Ka-bump.
---
#3Lerp85Posted 2/19/2013 4:10:49 PM
As far as I can tell no one has actually figured out exactly what the leveling system is in zombies. I have over 8k kills, over 2500 being headshots, and still only have a skull.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#4JonnywestsidePosted 2/19/2013 4:14:10 PM
I like Zombies but I don't know how people take the rankings seriously. Its drops your rank if you don't play for a day .
#5Lerp85Posted 2/19/2013 4:15:18 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
I like Zombies but I don't know how people take the rankings seriously. Its drops your rank if you don't play for a day .

That is only the marks and the blue eyes, the skull, skull with knife, and skull with guns all stay once you get them.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6advancewarsnut(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:37:46 PM
Ka-bump.
---
#7fitbikeco10Posted 2/19/2013 5:43:12 PM
The wave is a factor, and you should aim for 30-40.
---
xbl mrvtec10
#8StealthClownPosted 2/19/2013 7:32:23 PM
Get higher rounds
---
GT: The Pro
#9TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/19/2013 8:27:39 PM
Rds are too low and the Kill to down ratio isn't too great
#10ThatOnePotatoPosted 2/19/2013 9:03:06 PM
My kill to down ratio is about 300:1
And my highest round is on Nuketown at Round 51
I also have decent Co-op\ Versus Stats
I actually got the shotgun's about 8 days ago, and the glowing eyes came a few days later...but i have not played after Monday...so it may be lowered
---
Black ops 1 Zombies <3