the Call of Duty community is the absolute worst

#1RedRaven80Posted 2/19/2013 4:37:53 PM
all everyone does is complain. someone kills you with a gun, it's overpowered, your accused of camping or your cheating.

I got accused of using a modded controller yesterday because this guy said "my M8A1 wasn't kicking when it has the most recoil in the game."

first off that is wrong, the gun has very low recoil and is easy to control. it's already a burst shot.

then a few days ago, someone accused me of camping on Hijacked when I was constantly jumping on the flags, I assumed he was pissed off because I was destroying him.

I complain sometimes, I'm not perfect. this game has it's flaws and there are a few things that frustrate me. but some people just find every little thing to complain about.

/rant
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#2DrBausPosted 2/19/2013 4:38:29 PM
NBA 2k13
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#3DirrtyRockstarrPosted 2/19/2013 4:39:45 PM
Nothing is as bad as the League of Legends community.

Or any MOBA.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#4QualiTPosted 2/19/2013 4:41:04 PM
grow thicker skin.

Who cares who some snot nosed 12 year old brat who you'll never meet thinks?

seriously, just laugh at them or mute them.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#5FlashCannonPosted 2/19/2013 4:41:42 PM
i've got one guy on my friends list, he complains about EVERYTHING. Every time, no joke, every time he dies, he calls the weapon that killed him OP. The thing is though, i can't remember the last time i played with him and he didn't get VSAT/DOGS/SWARM...so yeah...people like to complain (guilty) and it doesn't matter whats going on there is always an excuse to find.
#6scarface_jrPosted 2/19/2013 5:09:32 PM
I don't know what's worse, the CoD community or your grammar .
---
The CoD boards have the worst grammar skills I've ever seen.
GT:The Suprise Van Playing:DayZ,Yugioh DD,BO2 and BF3.
#7duericPosted 2/19/2013 5:14:20 PM(edited)
DrBaus posted...
NBA 2k13

Any good? How's it compare to '12?

Topic should be changed to "internet community".
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8JVel91Posted 2/19/2013 5:14:59 PM
DrBaus posted...
MW2.

---
EMS
#9xMr_PolyxPosted 2/19/2013 5:17:36 PM
Recoil? In CoD? That's a good one.

But yeah, the worst community is either League of Legends or some other free-to-play game. F2P games usually attract the absolute worst people because it's easy to get in and troll, and if you get banned, just make another account.
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
#10duericPosted 2/19/2013 5:19:08 PM
xMr_Polyx posted...
Recoil? In CoD? That's a good one.

This is why so many people can't tell the difference between them missing and "lag comp".
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member