the Call of Duty community is the absolute worst

#11DrBausPosted 2/19/2013 5:37:33 PM
dueric posted...
DrBaus posted...
NBA 2k13

Any good? How's it compare to '12?

Topic should be changed to "internet community".

I like the controls and the idea of the MyTeam mode (basically ultimate team from EA games). Defense is pretty broken though especially in regards to 3 point shooting and defensive rotations by the CPU. Might be even worse than 2k12's defense. I don't see why they don't just go back to 2k11 defense. MyCareer is good and MyTeam would be amazing if it wasn't for the lack of a salary cap (lots of people just pay $30 and get a team of CP3, Kobe, Melo, Lebron, KD, Harden, D12, and Griffin) and the terrible online defense.

You should have gotten it this weekend since it was half off everywhere though.
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#12duericPosted 2/19/2013 5:39:07 PM
DrBaus posted...
dueric posted...
DrBaus posted...
NBA 2k13

Any good? How's it compare to '12?

Topic should be changed to "internet community".

I like the controls and the idea of the MyTeam mode (basically ultimate team from EA games). Defense is pretty broken though especially in regards to 3 point shooting and defensive rotations by the CPU. Might be even worse than 2k12's defense. I don't see why they don't just go back to 2k11 defense. MyCareer is good and MyTeam would be amazing if it wasn't for the lack of a salary cap (lots of people just pay $30 and get a team of CP3, Kobe, Melo, Lebron, KD, Harden, D12, and Griffin) and the terrible online defense.

You should have gotten it this weekend since it was half off everywhere though.

It's still on sale all week just about everywhere. Can't decide if I wanna pull the trigger or just wait it out.

Thanks for the reply.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13Majora1988Posted 2/19/2013 6:38:03 PM
LoL has the worst community, and it really isn't close.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#14Purely_LuckPosted 2/19/2013 6:49:49 PM
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
StarCraft I and II
Don't act like you know things
---
LoL IGN:Paradox
#15Cornbread4lifePosted 2/19/2013 6:54:50 PM
The only thing that gets to me is when people send me messages saying stuff like "no one can move that fast, I'm reporting you for cheating." Because my 1.3 something K/D and my .7 W/L can't be achieved by playing fairly.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#16NejiHyuga900Posted 2/19/2013 7:01:40 PM(edited)
The CoD community is terrible, I know, but the worst gaming community I ever seen is the Ninja Saga community in my opinion.

While CoD has a bunch of kids that are trash talking, camping, and quickscoping (which I hate), A bunch of kids from around the world, mostly from Indonesia and Philippines, spamming "add me" and advertising their clan in the Ninja Saga Facebook page every time Emagist (creator of Ninja Saga) posts an update on their NS Facebook page. The official website's forums are filled with ad bots. And I use to get random friend requests on Facebook everyday from people whose names I couldn't even pronounce. And people vandalized a Ninja Saga Wiki that I use to manage when I use to play NS. I no longer play Ninja Saga or manage the Ninja Saga because of its terrible community and I got bored of the game (on all platforms: Website, iOS, and Android).

If you don't know what Ninja Saga is, it is a social network site Role-playing Game (available on Facebook, Myspace, and Orkut, but Facebook is its main port) that uses elements (theme) from the manga series Naruto but it has its own story (and nothing based on Naruto's story). An iOS and Android version of Ninja Saga were later made but with a different story than the website versions. I enjoyed playing Ninja Saga for the first year, then I got bored of it. I then stopped playing in October 2012.

Well, this was quite a rant I did on a different gaming community. But yeah, both communities are terrible.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900