zombies help

#1darren19822000Posted 2/19/2013 6:20:37 PM
so im new to cod....never played much zombies. my question is how do i get new guns? i feel like all i ever have is that pistol that cant kill anything.i tried melee only but i get overrun so fast
---
gt darren reefnugs
#2Mander1861Posted 2/19/2013 6:21:03 PM
You buy them off the wall or from the mystery box.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3darren19822000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:30:17 PM
wheres the wall? is it in the gas station? i was playing on xbl and saw someoen come out of there with a new gun but when i went n i didnt see any. maybe im just expecting them to be visible and not just a "press this button for gun" i was also proven top be blind today as i couldnt find the tissues at the walmart counter but some blonde girl in front of me, who wasnt anyone i even knew, turned around and found some and made me look foolish in front of the wife.

id have you tell me but apparently im deaf too. the waitor at the texas roadhouse asked if i want the gravy on my food and i had a hard time figuring out what hes saying. finally my wife asnwered him to make me look foolish a second time in one day
---
gt darren reefnugs
#4Mander1861Posted 2/19/2013 6:34:49 PM
darren19822000 posted...
wheres the wall? is it in the gas station? i was playing on xbl and saw someoen come out of there with a new gun but when i went n i didnt see any. maybe im just expecting them to be visible and not just a "press this button for gun" i was also proven top be blind today as i couldnt find the tissues at the walmart counter but some blonde girl in front of me, who wasnt anyone i even knew, turned around and found some and made me look foolish in front of the wife.

id have you tell me but apparently im deaf too. the waitor at the texas roadhouse asked if i want the gravy on my food and i had a hard time figuring out what hes saying. finally my wife asnwered him to make me look foolish a second time in one day

It sounds like you are either suffering from the early onset of Senility or you arent that observant.
If you are on Tranzit then there is 2 guns in the room you start in then as you travel to toher areas on the bus you will find more on the walls and a mystery box that moves from place to place.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#5darren19822000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:50:28 PM
im usually getting rushed form zombies. ill have to check harder when i play later
---
gt darren reefnugs
#6Mander1861Posted 2/19/2013 6:53:18 PM
darren19822000 posted...
im usually getting rushed form zombies. ill have to check harder when i play later

To make life easier you should make a zombie into a crawler by blowing his legs off with a grenade then lure him onto the bus and bring him with you so the next round doesnt start until he dies.
Or
Fly around in theater mode and find everything .
---
#7TMoney650Posted 2/19/2013 7:02:54 PM
lmao old man can't even play zombies
#8bd0g5Posted 2/19/2013 8:34:22 PM
TMoney650 posted...
lmao old man can't even play zombies

xd GOT EM
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9darren19822000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:02:56 PM
yes it sucks being old. you wait you will get old too. id say i would come here to laugh but by then nobody will be coming to this site
---
gt darren reefnugs