I've decided that the SVU is the most rage inducing thing in this game.

#11Majora1988Posted 2/19/2013 7:41:19 PM
SideStrafe posted...
Majora1988 posted...
SideStrafe posted...
Every time I come around a corner and get spammed to death by an SVU sniper I rage upon seeing the killcam.

Goddamn, if you need to spam like a ****ing idiot then don't snipe. I can't believe Treyarch is catering to these people.

I can just imagine the designers on this game sitting there sipping coffee.

"hurr, how can we make it even easier for talentless assclowns to snipe in this game"

"well gee we could make a rapid fire sniper rifle that kills in 2 shots and has an inch worth of require every time it fires!"

"guffaw hurrderp thats genius!"

/mad

It's basically the M21 from MW2, it's fine, you're just bad.

How does it being bullcrap in that game change the fact it's bullcrap here too? Just because kids got a boner over the 50 cal and Intervention doesn't mean the M21 wasn't ridiculous back then.

Confirmed for mad and bad.

Seriously, it's not even close to OP, it's a 2 shot kill except to the head for ****s sake. If it makes you feel better, just pretend they put a scope on an FAL and quit being a *****.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#12SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:46:05 PM
Majora1988 posted...
SideStrafe posted...
Majora1988 posted...
SideStrafe posted...
Every time I come around a corner and get spammed to death by an SVU sniper I rage upon seeing the killcam.

Goddamn, if you need to spam like a ****ing idiot then don't snipe. I can't believe Treyarch is catering to these people.

"hurr, how can we make it even easier for talentless assclowns to snipe in this game"

"well gee we could make a rapid fire sniper rifle that kills in 2 shots and has an inch worth of require every time it fires!"

/mad

How does it being bullcrap in that game change the fact it's bullcrap here too? Just because kids got a boner over the 50 cal and Intervention doesn't mean the M21 wasn't ridiculous back then.

Seriously, it's not even close to OP, it's a 2 shot kill except to the head for ****s sake. If it makes you feel better, just pretend they put a scope on an FAL and quit being a *****.

When did I say it was OP? Yeah, I didn't. Good job, pal. You're really adept when it comes to reading.

My complaint is that it's stupidly noob friendly. People that can't even manage to hit someone in the damn torso with Black Ops 2's version of the AWP are the people spamming entire mags of this thing for one kill.

It's annoying. Sniper rifles shouldn't cater to people that can't aim.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
http://i.imgur.com/s9NsStS.jpg
#13NyangasmPosted 2/19/2013 7:47:10 PM
What are you going to do about? Ask the people using the SVU-AS to stop or something?
---
XG21G2D4
#14SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:48:38 PM
Nyangasm posted...
What are you going to do about? Ask the people using the SVU-AS to stop or something?

Obviously I'm going to come here and complain about it pointlessly since we all know Treyarch fixes things as well as a handicapped monkey.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
#15Majora1988Posted 2/19/2013 7:50:11 PM
SideStrafe posted...
Majora1988 posted...
SideStrafe posted...
Majora1988 posted...
SideStrafe posted...

/mad

When did I say it was OP? Yeah, I didn't. Good job, pal. You're really adept when it comes to reading.

My complaint is that it's stupidly noob friendly. People that can't even manage to hit someone in the damn torso with Black Ops 2's version of the AWP are the people spamming entire mags of this thing for one kill.

It's annoying. Sniper rifles shouldn't cater to people that can't aim.

So you're basically saying that you keep dying to garbage players? Good of you to admit that.

BTW since apparently people get ass-pained by this, totally making a class just to do this.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#16shadowsofdawnPosted 2/19/2013 7:50:14 PM
Meanwhile, a guy with a target finder FAL can f*** you up in cqc, and take you out in 3 shots across the map.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#17SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:53:10 PM
You aren't going to know someone is there every time. How about you pull your head out of your massive ass. You're obviously extremely buttsore that I'm calling your crutch out on the noob weapon it is.

I bet you also use target finder PDW's. Get out of here.
---
#18KirbixPosted 2/19/2013 7:56:17 PM
In the scheme of BS in this game, SVU ranks so low on the chart that I'm not sure why this got a topic. Sure, it sucks to die to a guy spamming his SVU, but the number of times I've killed a guy only to have him spawn right behind me (or died and then spawned right in front of him) and the rage at the poor spawns so outweighs the SVU that until this topic I'd never even thought of it.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#19lolcharizardPosted 2/19/2013 7:57:06 PM
The SMR is pretty much the same thing though.
---
TRY TO REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC
#20SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:57:18 PM
Kirbix posted...
In the scheme of BS in this game, SVU ranks so low on the chart that I'm not sure why this got a topic. Sure, it sucks to die to a guy spamming his SVU, but the number of times I've killed a guy only to have him spawn right behind me (or died and then spawned right in front of him) and the rage at the poor spawns so outweighs the SVU that until this topic I'd never even thought of it.

That stuff is complained about so regularly, as if I need to make yet another topic about it.
---