which game should I get?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. which game should I get?
2 years ago#1
Hi, this is my first time posting here. Ever since I got Xbox Live in 2011, I've almost exclusively played Halo. However, like a lot of people I found Halo 4 boring and I'm looking for an alternative multiplayer experience. I've played a few games of MW2 (the newest CoD game I have) and I really enjoyed playing, but the servers are pretty empty and I'm thinking about getting a newer game. Obviously Black Ops 2 is the newest on the market but I hear a lot of complaints. Is this just the usual complaining when a new game comes out or should I avoid it? and if so which game should I pick up and why? thanks in advance
2 years ago#2
You should get Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Best game in the market
---
Xbox GT: The Cyber Breed - PS3/Vita PSN: TehZoid
3DS FC: 2578-3321-2291
2 years ago#3
Just the usual complaining. This game is really fun and a good way to pass the time. Get it. I've played halo quite a bit and I think this game is much better, especially in the multiplayer aspect of it.
---
GT: SkyFire I (thats a capital i)
2 years ago#4
Cybreed posted...
You should get Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Best game in the market

no thanks, I already have duke nukem forever :P
2 years ago#5
Anything but blops 2 and mw3.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
2 years ago#6
stay away from cod. there is no good game. theres just "this plays less crappy than that one"
---
Souvlaki space station
2 years ago#7
bump, fill me with your opinions black ops 2 board
2 years ago#8
BF3 premium.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium.
2 years ago#9
Just wait a few weeks and get Gears. Start of getting that new game when it's actually new....
2 years ago#10
I wouldn't bother getting it, given the choice now I wouldn't have bothered. It's not horrible but it's my least favorite of the CoD games I played so far (I skipped MW3), still enjoyable enough to keep me playing though I suppose. I don't know how BF3 is on console but while I was also pretty disappointed in that game (much more so than this game), it's a better game overall.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
(edited by IronMonkey008)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. which game should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived