High SPMs or KDR is all about Mental Intelligence, Super tltr;

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. High SPMs or KDR is all about Mental Intelligence, Super tltr;
2 years ago#11
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wasn't a very nice thing to say about your friend.

---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
2 years ago#12
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

No it’s ok, this guy knows what I say. Well I say it in-front of him…, I guess in the end I am the bad friend, talking **** about him. ,,,…but honestly if he reads this he wouldn’t know it was about him even if I told him…
2 years ago#13
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

No it’s ok, this guy knows what I say. Well I say it in-front of him…, I guess in the end I am the bad friend, talking **** about him. ,,,…but honestly if he reads this he wouldn’t know it was about him even if I told him…

But what if he read you saying that he wouldn't know it was about him if he read it?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
2 years ago#14
Cornbread4life posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

But what if he read you saying that he wouldn't know it was about him if he read it?

Respectfully, no. Honestly he should be a Ward of the State… but it is still fun playing with him even if it means losing every round… He is a nice guy, just slow as hell…
2 years ago#15
Bad_Bricks posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Respectfully, no. Honestly he should be a Ward of the State… but it is still fun playing with him even if it means losing every round… He is a nice guy, just slow as hell…

So he's a hefty fellow, too?! Oh my!
2 years ago#16
You don't have to have a college education to be good in CoD or any videogame.

Have good reflexes, practice, and predict enemy movements is key.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
(edited by Arcanine2009)
2 years ago#17
AlaskanBlues posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

So he's a hefty fellow, too?! Oh my!

I know right, the nerve of him talking about someone like that due to his weight... for shame.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
2 years ago#18
I thought everyone who played CoD was either 12 or a 24 year old high school drop out..
2 years ago#19
GameFan692 posted...
I hope your friend doesn't read this......

---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
2 years ago#20
How the hell can you be 24 and never had a job or even driver license?

maybe he should sell his Xbox and get his life together.

Unless his parents are rich.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. High SPMs or KDR is all about Mental Intelligence, Super tltr;

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived