High SPMs or KDR is all about Mental Intelligence, Super tltr;

#11Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 12:56:58 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Wasn't a very nice thing to say about your friend.

---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#12Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:22:30 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

No it’s ok, this guy knows what I say. Well I say it in-front of him…, I guess in the end I am the bad friend, talking **** about him. ,,,…but honestly if he reads this he wouldn’t know it was about him even if I told him…
#13Cornbread4lifePosted 2/20/2013 1:55:06 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

No it’s ok, this guy knows what I say. Well I say it in-front of him…, I guess in the end I am the bad friend, talking **** about him. ,,,…but honestly if he reads this he wouldn’t know it was about him even if I told him…

But what if he read you saying that he wouldn't know it was about him if he read it?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#14Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 2:01:53 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

But what if he read you saying that he wouldn't know it was about him if he read it?

Respectfully, no. Honestly he should be a Ward of the State… but it is still fun playing with him even if it means losing every round… He is a nice guy, just slow as hell…
#15AlaskanBluesPosted 2/20/2013 2:28:56 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Respectfully, no. Honestly he should be a Ward of the State… but it is still fun playing with him even if it means losing every round… He is a nice guy, just slow as hell…

So he's a hefty fellow, too?! Oh my!
#16Arcanine2009Posted 2/20/2013 3:43:12 AM(edited)
You don't have to have a college education to be good in CoD or any videogame.

Have good reflexes, practice, and predict enemy movements is key.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#17Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 3:40:25 AM
AlaskanBlues posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Bad_Bricks posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

So he's a hefty fellow, too?! Oh my!

I know right, the nerve of him talking about someone like that due to his weight... for shame.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#18Warablo13Posted 2/20/2013 6:39:29 AM
I thought everyone who played CoD was either 12 or a 24 year old high school drop out..
#19Teh_5_StarzPosted 2/20/2013 6:45:18 AM
GameFan692 posted...
I hope your friend doesn't read this......

---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#20Kovalchuk_Posted 2/20/2013 6:46:21 AM
How the hell can you be 24 and never had a job or even driver license?

maybe he should sell his Xbox and get his life together.

Unless his parents are rich.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif