Once You get 2 Team Kills on Hardcore..

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/20/2013 5:35:07 AM
..it should change so your on ricochet. Way too many trolls at the moment either team killing you on purpose or trying to get you kicked on purpose. People are so childish as well, guy walks right in to my bullets and I kill an enemy through him, guy respawns and kills me back.

If you team kill a lot it should either ban you from the playlist altogether or make it so your always ricochet.
#2Mr_SchickadancePosted 2/20/2013 5:37:59 AM
I think they should have it like they had it in MW3. I agree.
#3adeelPosted 2/20/2013 5:38:02 AM
I agree. The best way to play HC, is to stay away from your whole team. As soon as the game begins, run in the direction where most of your team isn't running.
#4Silver17Posted 2/20/2013 7:28:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Silver17Posted 2/20/2013 7:28:54 AM
adeel posted...
I agree. The best way to play HC, is to stay away from your whole team. As soon as the game begins, run in the direction where most of your team isn't running.

^ I do this too.

IMO Hardcore was better with ricochet as well...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#6beerhammer1Posted 2/20/2013 10:48:14 AM
Ricochet was better in every way- I hate how trolls will run in front of you when your shooting to try and get you kicked!
#7momar_1983Posted 2/20/2013 10:57:22 AM
cant even use bouncing betties ... not sure if they fixed this yet though ill have to tryi it out later tonight ..
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#8WOT BSPosted 2/20/2013 11:00:45 AM
adeel posted...

you could say this about every other game mode, but playing with friends and communicating is the best IMO

the semtex tends to be the end of me in HC, i like to throw it around the chokepoint im on so i can reload but my teammates end up running into it leeroy jenkins style
---
GT: Extract Hz
#9chessmyantidrugPosted 2/20/2013 11:04:22 AM
I hate when I'm leading my team, call in a Lightning Strike, a few of my teammates walk under it and I get booted. It's incredibly frustrating. I also think there should be a respawn delay, but not a wave delay like when the game released. A 3 to 5 second delay would be just fine. I hate killing someone and having them immediately respawn behind me.

For those times where you kill a teammate at the same time as an enemy, it shouldn't count as a team kill. There's times where I won't shoot because there's a teammate in the way and the enemy ends up killing us both.
#10MleviePosted 2/20/2013 11:06:54 AM
I would like to see a friendly killcam and a vote to kick after you get killed by a team mate two votes and your out. That way you can get rid of trolls and people that kill you by accident have a chance. I realize people will still vote to kick on accidents but if a teams working well together you might be a little more lenient