Why would anyone buy DLC Maps or Season Pass?

#1supgreatPosted 2/20/2013 4:59:33 AM
When it will only lead to you being charged to buy ammo? Can gamers really be this stupid digging their own grave?
#2CheBob55Posted 2/20/2013 5:00:53 AM
I'm taking a deuce in this topic. Mind your feet.
#3AWarAmp84Posted 2/20/2013 5:15:25 AM
I know what you mean as far as developers nickel and diming us but a map pack DLC is what, eight dollars? Get a job TC. You sound angry because you can't afford to play the new maps with your friends.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#4supgreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:15:36 AM
A doze you mean? Like you are having a siesta before the huge sony ps4 launch event today that will crush all DLC forever into the ground because people will just cloud it on their kinnext?
#5supgreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:17:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6MrBombasticaIPosted 2/20/2013 5:21:41 AM
supgreat posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
I know what you mean as far as developers nickel and diming us but a map pack DLC is what, eight dollars? Get a job TC. You sound angry because you can't afford to play the new maps with your friends.

i have like 500 on paypal currently and we can put that on PSN easily (yeah i have ps3+360) plus GAME store is just around the corner and i dont wona boast but i have quite some cash here currently.

its like.. i dont smoke anymore... not because of the cash but because its good for me. same for DLC. the idiots who buy it are responsible that soon COD will cost a monthly fee or you have to pay for ammo like EA boss alrady spoke about at a conference. it will definately come because idiots do buy DLC -_-

Sales for DLC are getting lower as less people choose to buy it. Why would making the deal even worse make the series better? They wouldn't charge for ammo ever, it's not profitable. Get your facts straight n0w4y.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#7SevenDayCandlePosted 2/20/2013 5:40:09 AM
Wonder how long it'll take before the GameFAQs moderators actually ban his accounts.

I mean, it's not like Baseman has posted before in his obvious trolling threads and hasn't done anything about it... Great work there dude! KEEP IT UP! If you can...
#8CODurbPosted 2/20/2013 5:42:27 AM
I do it because of the zombies maps. I doubt they ever will, but if they charge for ammo(?) me and my friends will simply not play...
#9MechOf17thPosted 2/20/2013 6:14:05 AM
I was so surprised about how terrible the regular maps were for black ops 2 I decided not to buy any of the DLC. I got to 5th prestige and decided to put the game down because it is garbage.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#10unpleasant_milkPosted 2/20/2013 6:15:54 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Wonder how long it'll take before the GameFAQs moderators actually ban his accounts.

I mean, it's not like Baseman has posted before in his obvious trolling threads and hasn't done anything about it... Great work there dude! KEEP IT UP! If you can...

cos freedom of speech?

Why should they ban his accounts for what he says?
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song