Why would anyone buy DLC Maps or Season Pass?

#41MrBombasticaIPosted 2/21/2013 1:01:14 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Wonder how long it'll take before the GameFAQs moderators actually ban his accounts.

I mean, it's not like Baseman has posted before in his obvious trolling threads and hasn't done anything about it... Great work there dude! KEEP IT UP! If you can...

I don't think gfaqs even does IP bans, which is what it would take since he has made at least 15 accounts so far.

GameFAQs does do IP Bans, it has happened to me before.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#42tehw0rmPosted 2/21/2013 1:41:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43daynlokkiPosted 2/21/2013 1:47:42 AM
i buy new maps because i get tired of playing the same 3 maps over and over and over and over. you get the point.
#44supgreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:55:16 AM
MrBombasticaI posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Wonder how long it'll take before the GameFAQs moderators actually ban his accounts.

I mean, it's not like Baseman has posted before in his obvious trolling threads and hasn't done anything about it... Great work there dude! KEEP IT UP! If you can...

I don't think gfaqs even does IP bans, which is what it would take since he has made at least 15 accounts so far.

GameFAQs does do IP Bans, it has happened to me before.

user admits former ban. own3d.
#45supgreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:11:21 PM
user created content > activision created content
#46supgreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:19:44 PM
Why would anyone WITH A SANE MIND buy DLC Maps or Season Pass?
#47theLongR0DPosted 2/21/2013 2:40:57 PM
supgreat posted...

because I can

I can paypal you $15.00 if you would like to enjoy them also? Maybe the it'll help stop the ammo topics too
#48supgreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:51:07 PM
theLongR0D posted...
supgreat posted...

because I can

I can paypal you $15.00 if you would like to enjoy them also? Maybe the it'll help stop the ammo topics too

lol thanks for the offer i thought i would have to keep creating topics until someone finally asks!! you are the man! my paypal is klaus.hausmann @ gma

JOKING!! obviously and thats not an existant address or real name. its not about the money :)

i just like to complain !! :)
#49theLongR0DPosted 2/21/2013 2:53:56 PM
supgreat posted...
theLongR0D posted...
supgreat posted...

because I can

lol thanks for the offer i thought i would have to keep creating topics until someone finally asks!! you are the man! my paypal is klaus.hausmann @ gma

JOKING!! obviously and thats not an existant address or real name. its not about the money :)

i just like to complain !! :)

offer is officially rescinded then
#50iBlackice25Posted 2/21/2013 3:43:56 PM
oLDgameZ posted...
iBlackice25 posted...
I only buy DLC for zombie maps, the multiplayer maps and new guns are just add ons for me.

if at least you could play all the zombie content you ever bought for COD in bo2....

Sadly that wouldnt benefit me because i never bought any DLC in Black Ops 1 and I dont have World at War LOL
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2