If this game is so bad......

#1Juzten76Posted 2/20/2013 8:44:06 AM
Why are you still playing it? Why are you still talking about it on gamefaqs?

I see some really exaggerated claims here about how bad this game is. I can't help but wonder if the game is as god awful as everyone makes it out to be, why are they still playing it and/or talking about it here? I don't even spend my time in message boards for games I find mediocre, let alone the games I hate. I use that time playing games I like.

Most importantly, if you do hate this game and you sell it, you don't need to come here and make a discussion post letting us all know. I promise you, nobody cares.
#2BoyWitArabStrapPosted 2/20/2013 9:09:47 AM
nerds just like to harass other nerds

pedagogy

has something to do with feeling better about themselves or something.
---
Mas tragem Lucifer pra mim
Em una bandeja, pra mim
#3zzGambitPosted 2/20/2013 9:13:10 AM
To be fair atleast treyarch has attempted to fix their problems ingame. When the game first came out smgs were overpowered but since the patch before the one yesterday everything seems balanced
#4slaveanselmoPosted 2/20/2013 9:16:10 AM
If this thread is made 126 Times a day... why are you making another one?
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#5Tube_of_NoobPosted 2/20/2013 9:22:41 AM
Sorry TC you're bringing logic to an illogical place. Seriously if a-holes could fly GameFAQs would be a damn Airport.
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!
#6NinjaDeath911Posted 2/20/2013 9:25:40 AM
I'm not playing it, I was
But I'm just burned out on horrible hit detection and OP killstrwaks

I pulled up my kdr from a .70 to 1.00 I'm happy
#7Legit_AllmightyPosted 2/20/2013 9:29:54 AM
I don't play multiplayer at all. I haven't played that in like a month. It's the worst thing I've ever played but now I just play it for zombies.
#8Juzten76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:39:28 AM
zzGambit posted...
To be fair atleast treyarch has attempted to fix their problems ingame. When the game first came out smgs were overpowered but since the patch before the one yesterday everything seems balanced

Yet there are people on here that believe Treyarch doesn't care about us or the game now that they have their money. Then they release a patch with 2 pages of fixes and someone says "So they didn't fix anything then". LOL! Maybe some people just think hating on CoD is the cool thing to do.
#9Majora1988Posted 2/20/2013 9:55:16 AM
Juzten76 posted...
zzGambit posted...

Yet there are people on here that believe Treyarch doesn't care about us or the game now that they have their money. Then they release a patch with 2 pages of fixes and someone says "So they didn't fix anything then". LOL! Maybe some people just think hating on CoD is the cool thing to do.

It's more that people want Treyarch to mix the massive lag problem they've been having in game. Treyarch hasn't even acknowledged that there are any lag problems at all to date, going as far as to give us a terrible how to open your NAT guide the first two weeks the game was out.

The game isn't bad, it actually quite fun when it runs well, if Treyarch would just acknowledge the lag and try to fix it I think this would be the best COD since COD 4/MW2 but as they continue to ignore the problem, it really does prevent enjoyment of what is otherwise a good product.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 2/20/2013 9:57:22 AM
Game itself isn't bad, and I like where they went with the game itself.

The networking issues are beyond bad. It's hit that point where I pretty much don't play it anymore, at least nowhere near what I used to play CoDs, and neither do my friends who were those hardcore CoD fans.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.