If this game is so bad......

#11Juzten76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:12:56 AM
Majora1988 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
zzGambit posted...
To be fair atleast treyarch has attempted to fix their problems ingame. When the game first came out smgs were overpowered but since the patch before the one yesterday everything seems balanced

Yet there are people on here that believe Treyarch doesn't care about us or the game now that they have their money. Then they release a patch with 2 pages of fixes and someone says "So they didn't fix anything then". LOL! Maybe some people just think hating on CoD is the cool thing to do.

It's more that people want Treyarch to mix the massive lag problem they've been having in game. Treyarch hasn't even acknowledged that there are any lag problems at all to date, going as far as to give us a terrible how to open your NAT guide the first two weeks the game was out.

The game isn't bad, it actually quite fun when it runs well, if Treyarch would just acknowledge the lag and try to fix it I think this would be the best COD since COD 4/MW2 but as they continue to ignore the problem, it really does prevent enjoyment of what is otherwise a good product.

I'm not sure what is up with the lag. I noticed last week when I was off work the game ran as smooth as butter during the day. Then in the evening it was full of random lag in the games I played in.
#12emericaPosted 2/20/2013 10:15:47 AM
Random reward prolongs repetitive behavior. It's like gambling.

The game is really fun when it works, I don't think most here would dispute that. The problem is it doesn't work more than 50% of the time for many people.
---
:)
#13crucialPosted 2/20/2013 1:48:37 PM
The same reason aliens:CM is the best selling game of the year,people are sheep or as I call them sheeple .

I bought it and gave it a last chance to get there act together and they did not so I will not buy another CoD untill we get way better maps and bigger game's this 6vs.6 is just lame I want 24 vs.24 or more with huge map's and vehicles,same old garbage.
#14Doktor_KaboomPosted 2/20/2013 2:04:09 PM
crucial posted...
The same reason aliens:CM is the best selling game of the year,people are sheep or as I call them sheeple .

I bought it and gave it a last chance to get there act together and they did not so I will not buy another CoD untill we get way better maps and bigger game's this 6vs.6 is just lame I want 24 vs.24 or more with huge map's and vehicles,same old garbage.

Why don't you just play battlefield?
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#15ZephyrSSXPosted 2/20/2013 2:07:09 PM
Because we paid 60 dollars for it and we want the problems fixed, not blatantly ignored. I want to enjoy the game. I want this to be a better game.
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21283144.jpg
#16Doktor_KaboomPosted 2/20/2013 2:12:02 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Because we paid 60 dollars for it and we want the problems fixed, not blatantly ignored. I want to enjoy the game. I want this to be a better game.

I definitely understand and am with you. I was just replying to crucial cause that's what he was describing... Battlefield lol.
This would be one hell of a game if the few glaring problems were fixed.
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#17ZephyrSSXPosted 2/20/2013 2:14:07 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...

I definitely understand and am with you. I was just replying to crucial cause that's what he was describing... Battlefield lol.
This would be one hell of a game if the few glaring problems were fixed.

I was just responding to the TC, not you bud.
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21283144.jpg
#18crucialPosted 2/20/2013 2:14:44 PM
Waiting for Battlefield 4 on next gen
#19SeminolehitmanPosted 2/20/2013 2:16:44 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Majora1988 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
zzGambit posted...
To be fair atleast treyarch has attempted to fix their problems ingame. When the game first came out smgs were overpowered but since the patch before the one yesterday everything seems balanced

Yet there are people on here that believe Treyarch doesn't care about us or the game now that they have their money. Then they release a patch with 2 pages of fixes and someone says "So they didn't fix anything then". LOL! Maybe some people just think hating on CoD is the cool thing to do.

It's more that people want Treyarch to mix the massive lag problem they've been having in game. Treyarch hasn't even acknowledged that there are any lag problems at all to date, going as far as to give us a terrible how to open your NAT guide the first two weeks the game was out.

The game isn't bad, it actually quite fun when it runs well, if Treyarch would just acknowledge the lag and try to fix it I think this would be the best COD since COD 4/MW2 but as they continue to ignore the problem, it really does prevent enjoyment of what is otherwise a good product.

I'm not sure what is up with the lag. I noticed last week when I was off work the game ran as smooth as butter during the day. Then in the evening it was full of random lag in the games I played in.

Huh a well structured argument with no name calling, you sir are getting reported for not arguing the GFAQS way!!!!!
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#20dario1101Posted 2/20/2013 2:30:33 PM
Tube_of_Noob posted...
Sorry TC you're bringing logic to an illogical place. Seriously if a-holes could fly GameFAQs would be a damn Airport.

xD
I'm gonna sig that :-)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-172! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)