Nuketown code

#11Winter_is_cominPosted 2/20/2013 12:55:18 PM
I take it you bought a used copy. The retail news came with the code for 2025, and the zombs was a special one. I don't see why the prices for the codes is so high, i haven't been on 2025 once since I got the game.
---
Xbox GT: Nitro Snipe22 Valar Morghoulis- All men must die.
#12justindmoody(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:58:59 PM
Yeah its crazy thigh
---
Gamertag: Jdmoody
#13NukSooALPosted 2/20/2013 3:46:10 PM
i bought the ondemand version about a week and a half ago shame pass doesnt come with it might have bought one if it did.
---
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL
#14duericPosted 2/20/2013 3:53:17 PM
Pretty sure the $20 ones are including the other DLC from the Hardened Edition.

If they aren't, I should have held out longer before I sold mine. LOL

Also, you need to look at the "completed listings" only for a better idea of what people are actually paying.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#15justindmoody(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:27:38 PM
I just bid on one last night that was for the nuketown code and a day live pass. When I started bidding it was like 5 bucks and the end was 21 bucks and some change.
---
#16duericPosted 2/20/2013 4:36:06 PM
justindmoody posted...
I just bid on one last night that was for the nuketown code and a day live pass. When I started bidding it was like 5 bucks and the end was 21 bucks and some change.

Really? Right on. I still have an extra suite of DLC from the hardened to list on there.

Just thought that by now it wasn't worth the fees.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#17justindmoody(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:49:49 PM
Yeah its still worth out apparently lol. I thought I was going to get it for a reasonable price till it jumped up to that. I'm not paying that much for one map no matter what it is. The 2 day pass in my mind is useless since I already have hold for quite a while.
---
#18Crono exePosted 2/20/2013 5:20:14 PM
Pretty sure the $20 ones are including the other DLC from the Hardened Edition.

If they aren't, I should have held out longer before I sold mine. LOL

Also, you need to look at the "completed listings" only for a better idea of what people are actually paying.

Its nuke town only. Trust me, I sold my code for $22 and it was bought the same day I put it up for. Got a $20 psn code from that and I just gameshared my friend's Nuketown map.
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#19duericPosted 2/20/2013 5:25:28 PM
justindmoody posted...
Yeah its still worth out apparently lol. I thought I was going to get it for a reasonable price till it jumped up to that. I'm not paying that much for one map no matter what it is. The 2 day pass in my mind is useless since I already have hold for quite a while.

Yeah. Honestly, it isn't worth it.

I'd wait it out. Judging by how they handled the exclusive Zombie content from Blops, it will likely eventually make it to the Marketplace. It's just a matter of when.

But thanks for posting this topic and lighting a fire under my ass to get that stuff listed now while it has value. LOL
---
#20justindmoody(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:27:26 PM
Glad I could be of assistance lol
---