Nuketown code

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
I take it you bought a used copy. The retail news came with the code for 2025, and the zombs was a special one. I don't see why the prices for the codes is so high, i haven't been on 2025 once since I got the game.
Xbox GT: Nitro Snipe22 Valar Morghoulis- All men must die.
3 years ago#12
Yeah its crazy thigh
Gamertag: Jdmoody
3 years ago#13
i bought the ondemand version about a week and a half ago shame pass doesnt come with it might have bought one if it did.
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL
3 years ago#14
Pretty sure the $20 ones are including the other DLC from the Hardened Edition.

If they aren't, I should have held out longer before I sold mine. LOL

Also, you need to look at the "completed listings" only for a better idea of what people are actually paying.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#15
I just bid on one last night that was for the nuketown code and a day live pass. When I started bidding it was like 5 bucks and the end was 21 bucks and some change.
3 years ago#16
justindmoody posted...
I just bid on one last night that was for the nuketown code and a day live pass. When I started bidding it was like 5 bucks and the end was 21 bucks and some change.

Really? Right on. I still have an extra suite of DLC from the hardened to list on there.

Just thought that by now it wasn't worth the fees.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#17
Yeah its still worth out apparently lol. I thought I was going to get it for a reasonable price till it jumped up to that. I'm not paying that much for one map no matter what it is. The 2 day pass in my mind is useless since I already have hold for quite a while.
3 years ago#18
Pretty sure the $20 ones are including the other DLC from the Hardened Edition.

If they aren't, I should have held out longer before I sold mine. LOL

Also, you need to look at the "completed listings" only for a better idea of what people are actually paying.

Its nuke town only. Trust me, I sold my code for $22 and it was bought the same day I put it up for. Got a $20 psn code from that and I just gameshared my friend's Nuketown map.
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
3 years ago#19
justindmoody posted...
Yeah its still worth out apparently lol. I thought I was going to get it for a reasonable price till it jumped up to that. I'm not paying that much for one map no matter what it is. The 2 day pass in my mind is useless since I already have hold for quite a while.

Yeah. Honestly, it isn't worth it.

I'd wait it out. Judging by how they handled the exclusive Zombie content from Blops, it will likely eventually make it to the Marketplace. It's just a matter of when.

But thanks for posting this topic and lighting a fire under my ass to get that stuff listed now while it has value. LOL
3 years ago#20
Glad I could be of assistance lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived